Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? (1751 Views)

Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) / Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. / The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Here are some men and women who mocked God and died untimely: 1.) John Lennon (Singer) : Some years before, duringhis interview with an American Magazine, he said: Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times, and he died.
2.) Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ) : During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.
3.) Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet) : During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro) While smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you." He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
4.) The man who built the Titanic: After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it." The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
5.) Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: "I don't need your Jesus". A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.
6.) Bon Scott (Singer) The ex- vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
7.) Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: "My Daughter, Go with God And May He Protect You." She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full." Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, and none was broken.
8.) Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle. how true is this ? add some related stories you know.
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
well I'm still alive and kicking despite mocking God everyday for hobby... but I'm not gonna do that here cos I got respect for believers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
well I'm still alive and kicking despi mocking God everyday for hobby... but I'm not gonna do that here out of my respect for believers.
keep doing it and your cup will soon full
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
keep doing it and your cup will soon full
Until then sweetheart... I'm impatiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Until then sweetheart... I'm impatiently waiting.
who am i to tell God works in a wonderful way till then
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
who am i to tell God works in a wonderful way till then
who are you to speak for him?
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
who are you to speak for him?
to judge for him
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by festwiz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Coincidences. If it were true, folks like Johnydon22 would've died years ago. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
to judge for him
but you are hundred percent sure my cup will full one day... and I get my punishment? how did you know that... did God tell you that?
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
but you are hundred percent sure my cup will full one day... and I get my punishment? how did you know that... did God tell you that?
you know they say he who chop evil money will surely vomit it
we'll all be judge
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by johnydon22(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
festwiz:
Coincidences. If it were true, folks like Johnydon22 would've died years ago. Lol.

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2018

IF ABACHA & HITLER HAD DIED AFTER MOCKING GOD, THEIR NAMES WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THIS LIST.. AS A VICTORY FROM GOD.

THESE ARE JUST TALES, CIRCULATED WITH THE GOAL OF PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM REASONING AND DISBELIEVING.

10 Likes

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
you know they say he who chop evil money will surely vomit it
we'll all be judge
lol this girl you never get tired of defending this your God...
let him defend himself if he's real... why exactly is he hiding?? who is he hiding from? is he shy or what? how can he be hiding from "ordinary" people he created??
see, if God is actually real, then he should blame himself for people like me not believing in him... because he chose to play "hide and seek" and unfortunately not all of us are in the mood for such game.
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
lol this girl you never get tired of defending this your God...
let him defend himself if he's real... why exactly is he hiding?? who is he hiding from? is he shy or what? how can he be hiding from "ordinary" people he created??
see, if God is actually real, then he should blame himself for people like me not believing in him... because he chose to play "hide and seek" meanwhile not all of us are in the mood for such game.
and you think you can impress me to stop nop i know few of my words strike much blow than thousands of yours because i'm not alone
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
and you think you can impress me to stop nop i know few of my words strike much blow than thousands of yours because i'm not alone
hmmm okay honestly I wanna be fair right now... can you give me any good reason to believe that God is actually real?
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
hmmm okay honestly I wanna be fair right now... can you give me any good reason to believe that God is actually real?
yes he's real and he's one and only he created everything including himself
if you don't beleive why is pain falling from heaven sun from heaven but the sun hasn't fall so tell me do you see heat ? But what's making to burn you and do you have sense how do you know and have you seen the air before ? Answer all before you can convince me
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Kyllahmc:
if you don't beleive why is pain falling from heaven sun from heaven but the sun hasn't fall so tell me do you see heat ? But what's making to burn you and do you have sense how do you know and have you seen the air before ? Answer all before you can convince me
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
yea I may not be able to see those things you mentioned but I know they are there cos I can feel their impact... example; i can feel the air hitting my skin physically... I can obviously feel the heat burning my skin physically...
but why can't I also feel your God touching my skin physically?? uhmm or maybe he personally doesn't like touching men... so tell me baby girl has he touched you before??

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
yea I may not be able to see those things you mentioned but I know they are there cos I can feel their impact... example; i can feel the air hitting my skin physically... I can obviously feel the heat burning my skin physically...
but why can't I also feel your God touching my skin physically?? uhmm or maybe he personally doesn't like touching men... so tell me baby girl has he touched you before??
he's even touching my soul right now like every moment

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
he's even touching my soul right now like every moment
I mean touching your skin physically... not touching your soul... cos even your lover also touches your soul
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by mxpinky: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
I mean touching your skin physically... not touching your soul... cos even your lover also touches your soul
yes
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Kyllahmc(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
yes
Then you win! congratulations cool
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by lilliesboy(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2018
And the pastors and Christians dying suddenly every day: who did they mock? The Satan, I believe. Una yeye stories na for imbec*les like una selves.
Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by LordCenturion(m): 2:09am On Jun 11, 2018
mxpinky:
yes

Madam, go and sit down somewhere, many believers and unbelievers has died untimely death, wats the fuses is all about.?, its a natural way, everyone will die,beside which god u are talking about?, the one that has dead long time ago.?...... Mtcheeewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by dalaman: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
These tales are what we call urban legends. They are not true but formulated to scare people and keep them in line.

1 Like

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by tintingz(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2018
In Nigeria there are over thousands that have died in place of worship in the hands of terrorists, were they mocking God?

There are religious people in the hospital battling with some illness, were they mocking God, why is God not answering their prayers?

The OP should know that no human both believers in God and non believers in God are immune to suffering and death!

3 Likes

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by obinna58(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2018
If God proves himself by killing people who mocked him, how about those who were killed while worshipping him

You mixed up people from different countries but here in Nigeria alone
Tb Joshua church colapse
Anambra church massacre
Rivers state killings
akwa ibom church colapse
Rev fathers who were in involved in accident

Imagine when I mix it up like you did

Seems Ive got more proof that God kills more of those trying to worship him

2 Likes

Re: Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? by Stevewonder004(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
I rather die beliving that there is an existence of God and in reaching there or wherever i might go and find out that there is no God than to leave my whole life with the belive that there is no God and to die finding out that there is........

(1) (Reply)

DREAMS OF CARRYING HEAVY LOADS ON THE HEAD / If One Kill Himself To Avoid Sin / Archbishop John Obiokeke's Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.