Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms (1362 Views)

Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by hisexcellency34: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has alerted Nigerians that the Federal Government has contacted a Lebanese who has been directed to claim that he received money from him (Rivers State Governor) to procure arms for the 2019 elections.
Also, Governor Wike alerted Nigerians on the arrest of the orderly of Rivers State Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) Commander, Akin Fakorede and another SARs operative for armed robbery and kidnapping.

Speaking during a Thanksgiving Service in honour of the Chairman of Rivers State Local Government Service Commission, Chief Azubuike Nmerukini on Sunday at the St Thomas Anglican Church, Diobu, Governor Wike said that the APC Federal Government has entered a devious mode where it believes that framing opponents will enhance its political fortunes.
He noted that initially Nigerians thought he was playing politics until Former President Olusegun Obasanjo revealed details of how the desperate APC Federal Government plans to frame him up.

“The Federal Government has arranged with a Lebanese to say that I told him to buy arms for the purpose of the forthcoming elections.
“I am not close to any Lebanese, let alone give money to anyone to buy arms for elections. We have dutifully served our people and we don’t need to purchase arms for elections.

“If elections are held 20, 000 times, we will win because our projects have positively impacted the lives of our people “.
The governor stated that the APC Federal Government is also planning to sponsor crisis in Rivers State ahead of the the 2019 elections, for the state’s election to be postponed. He said the target is to use security agencies for rigging purposes.
“They plan to cause so much crisis in the state so that Rivers election is held on a separate date. Their plot will fail . Rivers election will hold same day with that of other states.

Read more https://independent.ng/wikr-cries-out-fg-has-arranged-with-lebanese-to-frame-me-on-illegal-arms-purchase/

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by tunjiajayi: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Confessions.
Buhari na Catholic father now.

Everybody just dey confess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by SadiqBabaSani: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lemme wait for zombies to foam rubbish from their mouth
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by sdindan: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Everyone is lamenting sad

I m beginning to suspect this lamenters grin

Their hands may not be clean.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by okosodo: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Buhari the framer
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by Babacele: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
the chief killer himself is afraid of his own shadow. cop killer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by ashjay001(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Confessions.
Buhari na Catholic father now.

Everybody just dey confess.

No mind themangry

I no dey surprise again, cos, once dem confess like ds, u go realise say, d body wey dem think say dem bury, don dey show legsad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by ashjay001(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
sdindan:
Everyone is lamenting sad

I m beginning to suspect this lamenters grin

Their hands may not be clean.

Those claws, on those succulent ass cheekssadgrin
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by clevvermind(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why are you scared if your hands are clean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by austinkenneth: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by Throwback: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wicked Wike, who even his own supporters vouch for his wickedness and violence, is already confessing before Rev. Fr Maximilian Buhari.

He even mentioned that his gun runner is a Lebanese because that is the reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by Stainlessq(f): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wike, No need to cry! frame them back, you are a strong man and I stand with you. We all cannot just bow to the evil general. pls stay strong.
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by DaBullIT(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wike that we heard his voice on leaked audio paying inec officials

the same Wike that Used Don wanny to further intimidate the people

Everybody with dirty linen are just coming out to confess what they did in secret

And i know some generational bastard children of hate will still pity / believe this fool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by lashout1: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
The phrase 'Federal Government" is wrongly used even by media house when they what to refer to Presidency.

Just wondering how the 3 arm are framing him jointly.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by hisexcellency34: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Olodo. Did the governor say Presidency or Federal Government?

lashout1:
The phrase 'Federal Government" is wrongly used even by media house when they what to refer to Presidency.

Just wondering how the 3 arm are framing him jointly.
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by 9jaArea: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
This one too has lost it, if he has been following recent happenings he would know that Baba Iyabo misfired this time around. Majority of Nigerians even want him behind bars.
No one is trying to frame Wike for anything, he was caught on record threatening to kill a staff of INEC that alone is evidence enough to prove his violent and criminal nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by chukel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Noise maker and attention seeker. Always trying to drag attention to himself. That's what you get when you elect a tout as governor. Rivers of touts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by KenOne: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Every sunday he goes to one church to lay unsubstantiated allegation week before last sunday Salvation ministry, last week sunday Winners chapel this week sunday Anglican church. Watch out for another church next week may be Catholic church, i am pretty sure he can not try such in some churches, audience will not be given to him by the general overseers of these churches Deeper Life, Synagogue and Christ Embassy they will not tolerate such rubbish politicking to bring their church into ridicule.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by moderatedguy: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
KenOne:
Every sunday he goes to one church to lay unsubstantiated allegation week before last sunday Salvation ministry, last week sunday Winners chapel this week sunday Anglican church. Watch out for another church next week may be Catholic church, i am pretty sure he can not try such in some churches, audience will not be given to him by the general overseers of these churches Deeper Life, Synagogue and Christ Embassy they will not tolerate such rubbish politicking to bring their church into ridicule.
The Foolish President is at it again
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by otokx(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wike has immunity, he should not worry himself.
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by HisSexcellency(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
All these frame up is getting out of hand, how many persons can the government "frame"
Hope they have space to hang them out after framing sad
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by buhariguy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wike don commit again.

Their tactics now,
is to commit and cry out first.

Like saraki, after using his good boys, he cried out first.

Thief obj commit, he also cry out first before we can even think of the crime he committed,

Now, wike purchase gun from Lebanese, buhari don't even know, but he cried out first
Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by GavelSlam: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
And how would they prove money transfer between you and the Lebanese national?

Glad you are confessing your sins.

Re: Wike Cries Out: FG Has Arranged With A Lebanese To Frame Me On Illegal Arms by Burukpe: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Whenever, His Excellency Nyesom Wike speaks, the presidency is always shocked to their marrows because Wike is always ahead of them.
They will begin to wonder how and who has been linking their evil plans.
APCee,we stupid
We stupid, PMB Na mumu.
Always failing in all area

(1) (Reply)

Ipob, Pdp Una See Una Life, Apc Don Win Ekiti / America Spits Fire: Arrest, Punish Those Responsible For Killings, US Tells FG / Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.