Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Is Happening In Nigeria System Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Happening In Nigeria System Of Education (487 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / See What Is Happening In Some Female Hostels / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Nigeria System Of Education by 22okezie: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
what is really happening in Nigeria system of education. why are they crucifying the innocent ones and letting go of those that are guilty. when will the system of education in Nigeria be free and fair. why has Jamb bent on nailing the future career of Nigerian youths. what have we done to deserve this incredible act.
After the stress of attending lectures, spending my poor money and reading all through the day and night in order to pass my jamb exam but unfortunately jamb has decided to pull me down by no proof of evidence. just take look of this incredible and ignominious condition that jamb has rendered to me. after writing the exam and when the result came out i checked and it happened that i made up to 216 with no help of anybody and of which i printed it out. THEN, some weeks after that i logged in to still know if that my 216 is still in good condition but behold "wide spread cheating". The main thing is that this is the third time i have written jamb and all my alacrity has been pulled down.
I think something should be done about this or i might die over night as a result of thinking. please my fellow nairaland, if anybody has information about the withheld result(2010/2011) let him or her not waste time in mailing me directly through my email : emmaezesco@yahoo.com or through my mobile, 08038431861.
thanks for your concern

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Ume Questions Available : Contact Me Immediately / Student Jobs / Greetings And Many Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.