Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen (1618 Views)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Let's Analyze This Accident Scene / Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Holamic: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
There is no life without safe driving

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by nurey(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
what do you expect when a 4.7L V8 triton engine doing 120km/h weighing 2500kg (knife) slams at a 2.0L mazda 6 weighing less than 1200kg (butter)

it could have been less if it was Headon or backcrash but that side with small beam chai.

RIP to the 2guys
Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Readonee35L(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chai
Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Bsideboi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
So sad mehnnn....to think they were young Lead city students.RIP to them.
Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by weyreypey: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
G boys. Ok.
Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by elshanAutos: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2018
nurey:
what do you expect when a 4.7L V8 triton engine doing 120km/h weighing 2500kg (knife) slams at a 2.0L mazda 6 weighing less than 1200kg (butter)

it could have been less if it was Headon or backcrash but that side with small beam chai.

RIP to the 2guys
2.3L i4

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Alvin007: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
nurey:

RIP to the 2guys
@nurey...according to cosplay ‘s report...it’s a 3.0 v6 Mazda 6. The driver was on top speed, lost control, somersaulted and landed right on top of the hood of the Ford Expedition..thereby killing the driver and the passenger of the SUV...all according to eye witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by nurey(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Alvin007:

@nurey...according to cosplay ‘s report...it’s a 3.0 v6 Mazda 6. The driver was on top speed, lost control, somersaulted and landed right on top of the hood of the Ford Expedition..thereby killing the driver and the passenger of the SUV...all according to eye witnesses.

it wasn't the SUV driver and passenger but the lead city student driving the mazda.

that expedition doesn't look like something crashed on it, but into it.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by sultaan(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
When the expedition driver gets home to his family I am sure he won't be talking about fuel economy of the expedition but his own safety
Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
The innocent Expedition driver lost his life and his wife lost her life too just because of some asswipe in a salvaged junked car.

The Mazda unfortunately landed on top of the Expedition else the family would have survived.

A pillars are not designed for impacts like that.

Everybody is going on about the reckless Mazda driver who Tweeted earlier that the car was trying to kill him. What about the innocent people in the Expedition?

I owned an MY06 of that Mazda and its a rocket.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by AutoElectNG: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
First lesson I learned about driving.

Speed is nothing without control.

He who can safely stop a car is better than he who can only move the car.

Painful loss of innocent souls
Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Alvin007: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
nurey:

it wasn't the SUV driver and passenger but the lead city student driving the mazda.

that expedition doesn't look like something crashed on it, but into it.

We are still saying the same thing bruv. The driver on top speed was the lead city student. i.e ‘smade’...’on top of the hood’..’into it’...all join.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2018
This is what I think happened. The Mazda landed on top of the hood of the Expedition.

If the Expedition ran into the Mazda dead on, the good folks in the Expedition would have survived. The frame rails looks intact on the Expedition.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen by RSVP: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Damn

(1) (Reply)

********** Toyota Camry 2003 Model For Sale : 5 Months Nigerian Used *********** / Toyota Dyna / Catalyst Missing On Honda Accord 07

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.