Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos (70237 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / #AMVCA2018: Bisola Receives Her GAC SUV Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by thatigboman: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cyoung4real:
It is only in Nigeria where the answer to the question "Where are you going?" Is "I'm coming"

lemme coman be going biko
where are u going?
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by missCAPS: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
This doesn't look like he's trying to show off the SUV... y'all are just looking for headline and it got me cry
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by Neoteny(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Foolish bloggers

He's actually showing off the Mercedes.

Besides why's he dragging luggage all over the place?
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by Bush4u: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
More grace bro
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by Platony(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gucci gang...Gucci gang...Gucci gang...

Gucci gang...Gucci gang...Gucci gang...

Gucci gang...

I F**k a B***h (Nina)

I forgat her name.... grin grin grin
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by iluvpomo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike (f):
As my fellow igbo man, he should try and cleanse himself fully from every evil spirit he must have contracted from that evil house called big brother naija. From experience , he should visit a very good herbalist in onitsha with 16 kolanuts, a dead hawk, one red live chicken, 7 eggs, the testes of a mad man and a small keg of groundnut oil. With that ingredient, his life is forever saved.
jamael:
So you are one of those men hiding under a female moniker abi?
Ha Ha ... Jamâel, you don expose Chief Azubuike's gender games ... grin
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by motherfucker: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
PrettySleek:
Good point, build yourself!
Koyor wink
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by tossie101(f): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
SokizzRaven:

[s]You sound pained, are you in anyway way related to ceece[/s]?

Who be ceece undecided
Both u and comment , ceece and tobi are all useless. smiley
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
As my fellow igbo man, he should try and cleanse himself fully from every evil spirit he must have contracted from that evil house called big brother naija. From experience , he should visit a very good herbalist in onitsha with 16 kolanuts, a dead hawk, one red live chicken, 7 eggs, the testes of a mad man and a small keg of groundnut oil. With that ingredient, his life is forever saved.

The same evil house that brought him fame? you need a brain reset.
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by jamael(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
iluvpomo:
Ha Ha ... Jamâel, you don expose Chief Azubuike's gender games ... grin

My Oga!

When I saw Cheif with female gender, I was initially surprised oh. Then he made that comment.

I just stated the obvious oh. Or did I do wrong?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Holocene:
Naija guys and exergerated flexing.....who wears a leather jacket in a tropical climate...lol....even we in the temperate zone de wear shorts and singlet due to too much summer heat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He could've been feeling cold.
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by iluvpomo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
jamael:

My Oga!

When I saw Cheif with female gender, I was initially surprised oh. Then he made that comment.

I just stated the obvious oh. Or did I do wrong?
Nope, you did well chief .... sharp sharp eye cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
This caption is so false!
Those are not even his cars!

He was traveling!!

I personally follow him. Smh
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ayodele70:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Igbokwe who barely talks about his moves since after the show has shared these dapper new photos as he posed by his SUV BBN car.

The fly boy shared the photos writing; "Don’t Celebrate till you reach the Finish Line"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/miracle-shows-off-his-suv-car-in-dapper-new-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

In case you're unaware, he is still a pilot in training. The caption is an encouragement and obviously he still has set goals and doesn't even think he has arrived.

He was about traveling and not showing off.

Your caption /topic is so false!
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by robinsonmfon(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hyundai creta
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by banre(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
looks like rav 4 to me
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by jimcaddy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please where is hanty Nina?
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by bigpicture001: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
has any one noticed any deliberate ploy to always hide the name of the gifted vehicles in all reality t.v shows in NIgeria..?,start going back way bak wen and check them all..no pics seems to show the brand of vehicles gift
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by Redphallus(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2018
I have never seen a celebrity have this much poor taste in outfits.
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by funnyjokes: 3:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!

ludo king
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by cardoctor(m): 5:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Shows off his SUV and all I see is a door.
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by Sabowest(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Better 4uq Boy
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by vertueptime: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Ritualist
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by salesforce: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by rhemmzyy(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
hahahahahahaha.... dis guy his crazy
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by GuntersChain(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2018
this guy is more of a model than a pilot
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by Cyoung4real(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
thatigboman:
where are u going?

I'm coming grin
thatigboman:
where are u going?

I'm coming
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by SokizzRaven(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
tossie101:

Who be ceece undecided Both u and comment , ceece and tobi are all useless. smiley
� This sums it up, just as bitter as Ceecee bitters
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by eelu: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Yes Miracle show and has shared these dapper new photos
uphourslocations.com
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by novingate: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2018
When I saw Cheif with female gender, I was initially surprised oh. Then he made that comment

[URL=http://www.novingate.com/]درب اتوماتيک[/URL]
Re: Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos by novingate: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
It is only in Nigeria where the answer to the question "Where are you going?" Is "I'm coming"
[URL=http://www.automatic-gate.ir/]درب اتوماتيک[/URL]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Davido Earns N26 Million On Youtube Monthly / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.