Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (70218 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Comedians Dey Make Money O, See The House AY Built In Lagos / Patapaa Gets A White Girlfriend, Sarkodie Congratulates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by britzreus: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian Ayo Makun has congratulated comedian, Akpororo on the completion of his new mansion..

Recall, Akpororo had taken to social media to share a photo of the house and wrote;

Except the Lord builds a house. The labourer Labours in vain.
Father thank you for this one.
I dedicate this to my wife and daughter.

Now, his colleague, AY, has taken to his Instagram page to congratulate him, he wrote;

congratulations to @Akpororo for this beautiful house.. This is just the beginning bro. i am super proud of the brand you have become. Get ready for the next level... God will make you bigger

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ay-congratulates-akpororo-mansion/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Papiikush: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
There is money in show biz. Yeah, apart from the underground "coke biz" of Cuz.

The tribalistic bigot below me is just too stupìd.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yoruba comedians are naturally always very dry. Take this akpororo for example, I've paid for his shows several times but I'm always only treated to noise and shouts which are typical of yoruba thugs. This cruelty is far opposite of our beloved sons from Biafra, Bright Okpocha, Bovi and so many more. When it comes to comedy in Nigeria and Africa, we the people of Biafra take the lead.
Tollicin:

Dude u well @ all,
wu told u akpororo is a yoruba comedian.. infact eheeen
His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know. Infact he lived all his life in yoruba land.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
Yoruba comedians are naturally always very dry. Take this akpororo for example, I've paid for his shows several times but I'm always only treated to noise and shouts which are typical of yoruba thugs. This cruelty is far opposite of our beloved sons from Biafra, Bright Okpocha, Bovi and so many more. When it comes to comedy in Nigeria and Africa, we the people of Biafra take the lead.
Dude u well @ all,

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by OlufemiAbbey(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:

Akpororo is not Yoruba sir. He's the from South-South

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tollicin:

Dude u well @ all,
His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Cholls(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tollicin:

Dude u well @ all,
my brother leave am dem don exchange him brain with foam

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by mascot87(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:

His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know. Infact he lived all his life in yoruba land.

I wonder what you igbo people smoke

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
I

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by goldbim(f): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wow!like play like play,this guy stylishly built a house by imitating a mad person and making extraordinary noise!! grin all thanks to comedy..may God bless his effort.(amen)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Marvel1206: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:

Trying so hard to fit into NwaAmaikpe's dirty big shoes. I hope you also get a lifetime ban for the unnecessary trash all in the quest for attention.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by joseo: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
good development
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by ggrin(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wow, cool colour cool

Me likey cool
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congrats Man! Hardwork ethics

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by franklyneo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Being a mumu pays walahi...
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Chanchit: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
This one that AY is having someone's wife with him on his dp. wetin consign me anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by ylaa(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
I must become a comedian tomorrow.

quote author=britzreus post=61225324]Ace Nigerian comedian Ayo Makun has congratulated comedian, Akpororo on the completion of his new mansion..

Recall, Akpororo had taken to social media to share a photo of the house and wrote;

Except the Lord builds a house. The labourer Labours in vain.
Father thank you for this one.
I dedicate this to my wife and daughter.

Now, his colleague, AY, has taken to his Instagram page to congratulate him, he wrote;

congratulations to @Akpororo for this beautiful house.. This is just the beginning bro. i am super proud of the brand you have become. Get ready for the next level... God will make you bigger

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ay-congratulates-akpororo-mansion/

[/quote]
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by rottenPussy: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hushpuppy’s shoes cost more than the house undecided

Don’t quote me to say balderdash

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
And Clint D drunk is still busy making dry skits.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by oshe11: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Even Akpororo dm gt mansion on top comedyshocked

Weton I dey wait 4
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
where is that small boy house the one way no get hit track way use all money buy drink for club.the guy below abeg you remember him name

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by oshe11: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
rottenPussy:
Boh d house no pass 15mil na, why d fuse undecided
Its nt easy to use ur own hand name ursef "rottenpussy" oooo

I pity ur pu.ssy cos na onli U no ur story

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by femo122: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked 1st class graduate were are thou. In summary hussle pays big time.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by zulex880: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2017

No his father is yoruba not his mum, His dad is from ondo state akpororo was my Neighbor back then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Fididiguy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
This house resembles akpororo, beautifully rugged
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by nightmile: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2017

you just exposed your stupidity..

12 Likes

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congratulations Bro, Dou your joke a Lousy n fading out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.