Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How To Create A Football Blog From The Comfort Of Your Home In Simple Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Football Blog From The Comfort Of Your Home In Simple Steps (419 Views)

How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / Check Out This New Blog From Me About Bet9ja Boookings / Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Football Blog From The Comfort Of Your Home In Simple Steps by TechMatasBlog: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is about to begin in Russia and if you are smart enough, you can START A BLOG AND MAKE MONEY with your blog.

You can report:
1) Match Fixtures
2) Live Scores
3) Live Streaming by embedding YouTube Videos on your Blog
4) Create Polls from your blog
5) Do Predictions and get viewers to BET
6) Make money from all of the above.

In this article, I shared in a step-by step format how I Created my own Blog………so that you can create your own football blog using the WordPress.

Here is a summary of what you will learn in that step by step guide:

How to Register a Domain Name for Free
How to Select the Best Web or WordPress Hosting
How to Install WordPress to your Domain!
How to install a Football Template or Theme
How to Install & Customize your Football Blog with Plugins.
How to Publish Football News & Matches as well as AboutUs & Advert pages.
How to Make Money with Your Football Blog.

Now follow this link How to Create a Football Blog From The Comfort of Your Home

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! / Please You Guys Should Review This Website For Me What Do I Need To Correct / Wow,new Blog Being Developed(lifefacts.wapkiz.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.