Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Arsenal It Is Now Or Never - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal It Is Now Or Never (498 Views)

Fans Reaction - By Tony: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal || It Was A 50/50 Match / David_ornstein On Rice To Arsenal; It's Done And Dusted / Arsenal: It Wasn't Mesut Ozil's Goal That Got My Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal It Is Now Or Never by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Critically assessing Arsenal 2017/2018 english barclay premier league season review.. I don't need any prophet of Holliness or Prophet of Doom to tell me there is fire on the mountain.

The defence was something else last season, Laurent Kochelny look tired, Skhodran Mustafi shaky, Bellerin was off his prime , Chambers look unconvincing, Per Metersacker too Slow, Not too erratic Rob Holding etc

The commanding area where we have the Error prone Petr Cech and timid Ospina is nothing to write home about.. The whole department is in a mess.

The Midfield has its own challenges.. Granit Xhaka was Unconvincing and making unneccessary tackles, Jack Wilshere look bullied, etc

The whole of last season was a mess, we have a manager whose tactical intelligence is Zero, No Discipline, Pampering Players you should have scold, No Winning Mentality, No Fighting Spirit .. He only believed in this ''C'mon boys just go to the field and play whatever you like''.

Arsene Wenger sold all the Wingers in the team with no alternative replacements.. He sold Alexis Sanchez, Oxlade Chamberlain, Theo Walcott, Loan Joel Cambell. We only have Alex Iwobi as the Natural Winger in the team, he play Danny Welbeck and Aubameyany often on the wings which is very wrong.

Now Wehger is gone for good, we are now in Unai Emery Era.. Ivan Gazidis has reshaped and reorganized the management Structure with Raul Sanlehhi as Director Of Football Relation from Barcelona And the Diamond eyes itself ''Sven Mislinstat as the Head of Recruitment from Borrusia Dortmund and Humsy Famsy as Contract Negotiator among numerous others.

Now with Unai Emery In Charge next season, we are optimistic things will changed for better.

These are my Suggestion regarding transfers towards next season.

Arsenal need a good goal keeper to replace error prone Petr Cech.. I will opt for the duo of Bernd Leno of Bayer Leverkusen and Nick Pope of Burnley.

It seem Stephan Litchestener is a done deal and i appauled that arriving as a free transfer, this will let BELLERIN IMPROVED on his poor crossing and mobility.

Sokratis Papadopolous will join and i think Arsenal still need to signed another Centre back and i will rather prefer Turkish Caglar Soyuncu.

We need a Holding Defensive Midfielder in the mould of Ngolo Kante.. I will stick with Uruguayan and Sampdoria Mildfielder Lucas Torriera. Just like Ngolo Kante.

Lastly Arsenal need a Natural Winger in the person of Sporting Lisbon and Portugal Winger Gelson Martins.. I think the guy is best suit to our style.

Yacine Adli will also join and i think he is one for the future just like Rabiot.

I believed with this additions with the likes of Mesut Ozil, Henrikh Mkhirtaryan, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, Aaron Ramsey, Alexandre Lacazette etc Arsenal will be a bomb ready to explode next season.

Proudly Gunnerz.. U can add ur suggession?
Re: Arsenal It Is Now Or Never by UAE123(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
I very much agree with you brother that our Darling Arsenal need the injection of new platers to the team to make it a formidable team next season particularly signing a better & younger goalkeeper because to me our current first team goalkeeper is one of our biggest problem in the team
Re: Arsenal It Is Now Or Never by odiereke(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gunners for life. I pray this season look's brighter for Arsenal
Re: Arsenal It Is Now Or Never by FEGNO: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
THE PROBLEM IS HOW ALL THESE WILL BE ACHIEVED WITH A GBP54 MILLION POUNDS BUDGET

(1) (Reply)

.... / Summer Transfer Window Updates - July 6 / Top 12 Richest Football Clubs In The World (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.