Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) (45168 Views)

“I Hate Being Famous” Anthony Bourdain’s Final Texts Before Death Revealed / Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by degamemaster(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

I love the way this man commit suicide

Very simple way to die

How I wish our Old men for this country will die like this at least to make a name for theirselves.

I really commend him for his bravery and not trying to live and become a burden on others.

I wish buhari will just respect himself and do us a great favour and honour by ending his miserable and wicked life already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Sometimes wen life is too comfortable and too good to be true, pple commit suicide.

According to d popular sociologist, emile durkheim, altruistic suicide occurs wen an individual feels to close to pple or too integrated into d society. Also, anomic suicide occurs wen there is a sudden social disequilibrium, such as a person who suddenly wins a lottery.

Or it could be for the simple reason someone is actually depressed or the death was accidental. Staggered overdose do occur and in most instances the intention never being about ending their life.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Goan sleep jare.. who u epp?
More people than you will ever do in this life you live or the next that’s the difference between your existence and my life.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by Pentools(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
it's in google

Spwoilt shilde....

Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
So sad.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by Gangster1ms: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

More people than you will ever do in this life you live or the next that’s the difference between your existence and my life.
Carry ur smelly mouth get out from my mentions jare
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
olametrix:
Are they goin ti buried him in nigeria?

This is why we need new teachers
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by somehow: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Show them the way by leading the way.
EzendiEgo1:

Very simple way to die

How I wish our Old men for this country will die like this at least to make a name for theirselves.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by IBreakRules: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
olametrix:
Are they goin ti buried him in nigeria?

Yes. In Jalingo.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
[uote author=mxpinky post=68356832]fp straight if you know you know
but why this man like food too much ?
and he's not a fat woman?
besides why am i even the class rep here ?[/quote] he visits Chinese wrestling house once enters his country everyday kun fu things according to his CNN family
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by rexericx(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=lalasticlala post=68356741]CNN reported

Boss I sent.u a mail... Didn't get your reply
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:58am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Very simple way to die

There is much hope for a fool than for someone who talks before thinking.
I am ashamed of the womb that produced you,it would have been a thing of joy if the breasts you sucked were given to the dogs.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Na your type dey do window shopping for coffin market.
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by nkul: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
He lived an adventurous life.but what depressed...irony of life
Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
OLD MEN LIKE
obansanjo
atiku
buhari
babangida
osinbajo
tinubu
just asking tho
EzendiEgo1:

Very simple way to die

Re: Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) by revontuli(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Throwback:
Why do Caucasians easily take their own lives with all the comfort, rights and privileges that the 3rd world envies?

The life of celebrities is a lonely life. 99% of their friends are fake and around them for their fame and money. The man was living in hotel rooms for the good part of the year to make the tv series. Imagine staying alone in hotel rooms half of the year? That is a crap life.

If you ever watched his show, you would have noticed melancholy was always there and he was not a happy man. Also he has battled with drug addiction for a long time, hard drugs can cause irreversible damage to brain chemistry, destroy the serotonin production and cause severe depression later in life.

Another thing is 3rd world people are too busy struggling and hustling to think too deep and get into an existential crisis. If you are poor and hustling, you always have hope for a better life, no time to question your place in the world. When you achieve everyhthing, life can feel quite empty and lonely.

Here is another example, a world famous chef with 3 Michelin stars who committed suicide at the top of his career: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/12133117/Benoit-Violier-worlds-best-chef-dies-at-age-44.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Basketmouth Celebrates His 37th Birthday With A Hilarious Photo / Joy Onumajuru Opens Queenel Salon In Abuja As Charles Awurum, Others Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.