Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? (825 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Tsav, Others Accuse Obasanjo, INEC Officials Of Conspiracy To Rig Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by malagu: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tsav to Obasanjo: If you're innocent, why are you crying out? https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2181

Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by Leksidebolton(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
If you ask me ‘ the matter for ground ‘ Na who I go ask
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by Donald95(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Show me any nigerian hero you call it that is innocent
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by ibotic(f): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don’t support either...but who the hell is Tsav if not an opportunist seeking relevance
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
HiHahnemahann laughing in Nupe language , OBASANJO attempting to manipulate or remove president BUHARI is the biggest mistake in your life.

1 Like

Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by aolawale025: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2018
Even if one is innocent if they want to frame you. They would. Abacha framed people for a phantom coup and would have executed them if he hadn't died
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by ehinmowo: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Wich kind dead brain analysis be this? Wasn't Jesus Christ innocent? Was he nit killed anyway?
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by Kyase(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2018
ibotic:
I don’t support either...but who the hell is Tsav if not an opportunist seeking relevance
You say?
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by Kyase(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2018
ehinmowo:
Wich kind dead brain analysis be this? Wasn't Jesus Christ innocent? Was he nit killed anyway?
Jesus wasn't innocent when he got killed, remember HE shouldered our sins and was nailed on the cross.
Anyways OBJ can't be compared with Jesus.
Re: Tsav To Obasanjo: If You're Innocent, Why Are You Crying Out? by wingmanII: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
So only the guilty should cry out?
This is too senseless

(1) (Reply)

2019: Bafarawa Declares For Presidency, Says Buhari Is His Student / Ekiti Election: Accord Party Dismisses Its Candidate, Support PDP Candidate / 2019: Why Politicians Are Ganging Up Against Buhari – Gov. Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.