Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) (17412 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by etibaba(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
VanBommel:
I've been missing, time to update my plugins
Yes o, don't just get any ntel sim o, get a Wawu ntel sim, it comes with 12gb and 1k which you can use to subscribe for the second month again.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
etibaba:
Yes o, don't just get any ntel sim o, get a Wawu ntel sim, it comes with 12gb and 1k which you can use to subscribe for the second month again.
do i need a modem for it?
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by davodyguy: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lincoln275:

if you know you know, just that your device must be 4G enable

I'm interested
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by davodyguy: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
etibaba:

Is this official? Cos I nay visit their office tomorrow at Alfred Rewane to enquire. Though I'm currently using the normal unlimited package that goes for about 17k per month
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by etibaba(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
davodyguy:

Is this official? Cos I nay visit their office tomorrow at Alfred Rewane to enquire. Though I'm currently using the normal unlimited package that goes for about 17k per month
Very official, i had the normal sim initially which I had to sub 17500, until i got this wawu sim their office, so the offer is official. The 1k will cover the first 2 months but if you a heavy user like myself then you can use the promotion 1k making it 24gb wen u get the sim. Subsequent subscription 1k is 12gb, 3k is 48gb.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by etibaba(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
VanBommel:
do i need a modem for it?
All you need is a 4gb enabled device, be it a phone, modem or mifi. Cos ntel has just 4g network.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
etibaba:
All you need is a 4gb enabled device, be it a phone, modem or mifi. Cos ntel has just 4g network.
thanks a lot bro, i'll reach there tomorrow
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
etibaba:
Very official, i had the normal sim initially which I had to sub 17500, until i got this wawu sim their office, so the offer is official. The 1k will cover the first 2 months but if you a heavy user like myself then you can use the promotion 1k making it 24gb wen u get the sim. Subsequent subscription 1k is 12gb, 3k is 48gb.
Wow. This is super cool.

Does it mean, I'll have to get another sim?

The current sim I use was picked by me, but may not get that chance again
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
davodyguy:

I'm interested
what do u want to know? are u here in Lagos? do u use 4G enable phone?
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lincoln275:

what do u want to know? are u here in Lagos? do u use 4G enable phone?
Yes, but I need it for office use, inside modem
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
davodyguy:

Yes, but I need it for office use, inside modem
hope ur office not far from Ikeja? just go to computer village, itel office , just get sim for 1k and make necessary enquiries, I think it can work with modem
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lincoln275:

hope ur office not far from Ikeja? just go to computer village, itel office , just get sim for 1k and make necessary enquiries, I think it can work with modem
I'm on the island.
Not far from Ntel Alfred Rewane in ikoyi
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by etibaba(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
davodyguy:

Wow. This is super cool.

Does it mean, I'll have to get another sim?

The current sim I use was picked by me, but may not get that chance again
Yes you have to. But you can inquire at their office.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
dumo1:

Price?
20k call me on 08133261377
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
dumo1:

Price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Bypass Google Account Verification For Tecno, Infinix, Gionee & More / RIM Opens BlackBerry Retail Store In Lagos / Download Ttpod For Nokia N70/N72 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.