Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Everything That Hasn't Spoken Perfect. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everything That Hasn't Spoken Perfect. (281 Views)

Pretty Jenny. Spoken Word Poetry / AURA: A Spoken Word Poem As Valentine Red Wine. / Spoken Word Poetry Makes It To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything That Hasn't Spoken Perfect. by Udifaethepoet(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
I feel like I've got everything that there is.
Like I've got everything that is necessary.
So not too much left, at least enough to keep me intact and satisfied.
Even though time has a role to play in finding those everything, and most of it I spend finding more to that everything.
Maybe it's best in my heart, or better left in my mind, but for sure I can't say them all.
Friends, love and family.
Everything you'd cherish if you really know the meaning.
What is needed and everything that is equivalent to it, added.
Money, fame and power.
These things are too good to kill, but how won't they?
It's everything that seems easy and overwhelming that clusters around the vision of a right mind.
Best in balance with what it is, in the right proportion, life doesn't shake to the left or right.
Precisely balanced with what that matters, and with the right tune from the chords of someone else's experience, I can tell that I'll even be better.
Playing even to the loudest of peaks, fair enough understanding that it really matters is a far cry from not listening at all.
We can tell life is hard, we can tell that to some others it's not fair and maybe to a few they don't belong to it.
Everything is never everything you imagined, nor is it anything you really worked for.
It is everything you can die for, and for it you'll live long.

Kindly follow on instagram for more amazing poems and poetries @udi_fae

(1) (Reply)

Story Writer Needed / You Need To Get In Touch With Your Emotion, Says Famed Author / Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.