Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen (4582 Views)

Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / Nigerian Celebs With Leaked S3x Tapes And Nud3 Photos / Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nud3 S3x Video To Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by readone2018(m): 5:03am On Jun 11, 2018
A facebook user, with the name Peter Johnson has claims that most ladies claiming to be “Slay Queen” on the platform are too cheap and can do anything for money,

According to our source, the guy in question seems to have had sexual intercourse with the said lady he met on Facebook barely two weeks ago, after many chats both genders gets along and Johnson invited the lady (Beauty) to his place in Port Harcourt, promise to give her money for transportation and other stuffs, She visited the guy all the way from Enugu State down to Port Harcourt.

During her visit to the guy’s house in Port Harcourt, things gets romantic and too naughty, both engaged in sexual acts that leads to taking her nud3 pictures in the guy house.

Weeks later, Seems Beauty fell in love and was worried why the guy stopped chatting and calling her and decided to check on Johnson but the story changed as the guy demands for #50,000 as a ransom for not exposing her by leaking her nud3 photos.

Beauty was forced to send the actual amount to Johnson but unfortunately he has already send the pictures to his friends and it got circulated on facebook.

See uncensored photos here:

http://www.gbextra.com.ng/2018/06/some-girls-are-cheap-they-do-anything-for-money-user-says-as-he-leaked-nud3-photos-of-facebook-slay-queen/

Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by engrkaz(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Bad
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Jun 11, 2018
'SOME' girls are Really CHEAP.......even more than a piece of condemn ponmo!!

.......and about you posting there nude pic online, you are not different from them!!

2 LOSERS!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by mumureloaded(m): 5:12am On Jun 11, 2018
and what the fūck is the point? I'm not saying you should be shearing you nude because God won't judge you but the fact that some people think it's something special. nobody give a fūck about anybody nude picture in this buhari era.
if u was a girl and you want to share my nude i will ask you if the one you have with you enough, in case if you need more so that we can talk about PRICE
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by psalmson001: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Truth is I see no reason why she should pay the hediat.......let him share d nudes & she'll just have to deal with bearing the shame. The leaked photos gist won't even last 1 week sef coz "this is Nigeria". Another gist will overshadow it and everybody will move to d next trending gist. So she would just take it as her punishment for being stupid enough to share nudes with such an he-goat in d first place. Once he is done with his threat, he won't have hold over her again.
The moment she pays him, she should consider herself an everlasting ATM for him coz he will keep coming back.
If only say NPF get small brain now, it would be more advisable for her to report him for blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by pyyxxaro: 5:30am On Jun 11, 2018
The person always covering all these pictures with Poster color

Naaa God go judge u oh , because u don settle down enjoy the pix

E reach our turn , u cover am

Is it fair , don't we still have the right to see it like u sad

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what guys think before leaking a girl nude pic online angry angry

So what is his gain now, rubbish
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by sapeleboi(m): 5:43am On Jun 11, 2018
that's your headache bro
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2018
post=68366899:
'SOME' girls are Really CHEAP.......even more than a piece of condemn ponmo!!
And the dudes that fvck them are cheaper. Guys are just confused walahi. We don't like girls that play hard to get, and those that give to us easily, we tag them cheap. It really doesn't make sense.

A guy was asking if it is wise to wife someone that you fvcked on a first date, he personally thinks it is unwise and I was like dude she also fvcked you on a first date so both of you are cheap and unworthy of marriage.

See, no matter how easy/cheap a girl is, there are guys that are doing everything to have her and it is never gonna happen and no matter how difficult/expensive a lady is, there are lads out who are tired of doing her.

Mr A's cheap LovePeddler is Mr B's expensive treasure.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Sometimes I wonder what guys think before leaking a girl nude pic online angry angry

They don't think
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by IamD18: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

The lady is responsible for what is happening to her now. She's very foolish and stupid for doing what she did.

Why on earth should a reasonable woman make nude photos with someone she just met, someone she visited for the first time. What gave her the mind to try that? If nude photos must be made, what stops her from asking the man to do the same. All because of money. Nothing else.

From Enugu state to Rivers state just to fvck a stranger in his house, not even a date, still made nude for him. Foolishness at its peak.

I will blame the lady because she caused it, she's responsible for this.

8 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by AdaAde(f): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

The lady is responsible for what is happening to her now. She's very foolish and stupid for doing what she did.

Why on earth should a reasonable woman make nude photos with someone she just met, someone she visited for the first time. What gave her the mind to try that? If nude photos must be made, what stops her from asking the man to do the same. All because of money. Nothing else.

From Enugu state to Rivers state just to fvck a stranger in his house, not even a date, still made nude for him. Foolishness at its peak.

Gbam! You haff said it all!
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by KingLennon(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Real niggaz don't kiss and tell only kids do that grin
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

It's true bro, but don't you think a Niqqa that thinks of leaking a lady nude pics is mentally deranged, I can never have such thought in my life, because I will feel the hurt also

Nawaa for all these children sha
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by temitopepeter: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
so am losing money since i swear i have a lady sex video on my phone nonsense girl should i leak or threaten her for money or what
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by KingCassy(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Some guys really need to be shot! How can you threaten a lady who didn't do anything to you??

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by wildcatter23(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Please!!!!!!!!!
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
readone2018:
A facebook user, with the name Peter Johnson has claims that most ladies claiming to be “Slay Queen” on the platform are too cheap and can do anything for money,

According to our source, the guy in question seems to have had sexual intercourse with the said lady he met on Facebook barely two weeks ago, after many chats both genders gets along and Johnson invited the lady (Beauty) to his place in Port Harcourt, promise to give her money for transportation and other stuffs, She visited the guy all the way from Enugu State down to Port Harcourt.

During her visit to the guy’s house in Port Harcourt, things gets romantic and too naughty, both engaged in sexual acts that leads to taking her nud3 pictures in the guy house.

Weeks later, Seems Beauty fell in love and was worried why the guy stopped chatting and calling her and decided to check on Johnson but the story changed as the guy demands for #50,000 as a ransom for not exposing her by leaking her nud3 photos.

Beauty was forced to send the actual amount to Johnson but unfortunately he has already send the pictures to his friends and it got circulated on facebook.

See uncensored photos here:

http://www.gbextra.com.ng/2018/06/some-girls-are-cheap-they-do-anything-for-money-user-says-as-he-leaked-nud3-photos-of-facebook-slay-queen/
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by GuntersChain(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2018
what do you call the guy, if the girl is cheap. it takes two to tango.
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by GuntersChain(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018
if the girl is cheap, what do you call the guy. you are what you eat.
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by pafo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Faked chat. So the girl has to chat u up first before you blackmail her ehn. Bloggers and lie are 5&6.
Re: Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen by Ximenez(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
This guy is just foolish. I pity his children. This is part of the reason i told my friend yesterday that we have 50 year-old kids in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Visit Turkey, Shares Photo Of Oyinbo Selling Water For Traffic / Bbnaija: Watch Video Of Mercy And Ike Making Out In The Toilet With Her Boobs Ex / 54-year-old Singer, Jennifer Lopez Causes Reactions With New Photo Of Herself...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.