Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nud3 S3x Video To Whatsapp Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nud3 S3x Video To Whatsapp Group (1951 Views)

Some Girls Are Cheap – User Says As He Leaked Nud3 Photos Of Facebook Slay Queen / Another Nud3 Video Of Cardi B Leaked Again (+18 Video) / Pastor’s Wife ACCIDENTALLY Uploads S*X TAPE . + Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nud3 S3x Video To Whatsapp Group by Williams2017: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nud3, The wife of one of the known pastors in Ghana, Osofo Maame has accidentally leaked her own s.ex video in a whatsapp group.

MandyNews.com gathered that the pastor’s wife mistakenly shared the video into a public Whatsapp group she belongs to. As to who she was actually sending the video to is not yet clear, probably, she could have been sending it to her husband, the pastor.

From the short video, the Ghanaian pastor’s wife could be seen playing with her vital parts in the video while she seductively danced, facing the camera.

Through it all, her baby was crying in the background but Osofo Maame was too consume with the flames of passion to attend to the child.

Photos & Video: http://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/popular-ghanaian-pastors-wife-accidentally-sends-nude-sex-video-public-whatsapp-group/

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi / Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor / Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.