Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law (28697 Views)

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Hotw: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2018
koladebrainiac:
na sister Inlaw dey always destroy home i swear

Honestly
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Sisterin law go and marry
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
as much as 1.5M is a lot of money, this will NEVER be worthy compared with spending time with his daughter..... how much time has he spent with her in the last year?! sending money for upkeep does make you a provider, certainly NOT a father.

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Cecegal: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Typical,Mediocre Nigerian mentality and so money pays for the fatherly presence,love and care his daughter needs.

Did they complain about money or about his not seeing her in a year?

Yet we wonder why our society is becoming more dysfunctional.

quote author=Kingwizzy16 post=68367057] 1.5m omo

Why is Mimi shouting maybe she didn't know Niqqa has credited her sisters account,

Mimi after seeing that post go be like sister did he sent you 1.5m,
her sister go say yes oh the alert just de enter now self
Mini go be like I don duck up
[/quote]
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
as much as 1.5M is a lot of money, this will NEVER be worthy compared with spending time with his daughter..... how much time has he spent with her in the last year?! sending money for upkeep does make you a provider, certainly NOT a father.
U prefer him being there without any shishi?
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

U prefer him being there without any shishi?

the important word here is BEING THERE, and as much as many deluded mothers would like to think otherwise, to that child's wellbeing, the presence of a father (whether rich or poor) is what matters the most. dont believe the hype!

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the important word here is BEING THERE, and as much as many deluded mothers would like think otherwise, to that child's wellbeing, the presence of a father (whether rich or poor) is what matters the most. dont believe the hype!
Hahaha
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by vickydevoka(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
No homo. This John ogu handsome die. actually saw him in akwaibom..
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by vickydevoka(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
The truth is, Wat actually break homes is not usually between husband not wife, it usually external factor ( mothers, brothers n sisters). especially from De ladies. my aunt was deceived by her mother cus she saw she is richer than her husband
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Stevenson1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Greyworld:
I pity for my lawyer friends, seriously with the rate at which issues both domestic, internal, external n otherwise are being settled on social media, Menn! forget it there wont be need for courts anymore.

Why are Nigerians so damn funny. Thanks man!!! you nailed my day.
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by Mrjo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Noblefreeman:
Your money will never be commensurate to the time you spend with your kids.
DID U KNW HIS EMOTIONAL PAINS THAT HER ABSTANCE IS CAUSING HIM?
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by ChiefSweetus: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Greyworld:
I pity for my lawyer friends, seriously with the rate at which issues both domestic, internal, external n otherwise are being settled on social media, Menn! forget it there wont be need for courts anymore.
grin
Re: I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law by FairAdvocate(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mimi....[color=#990000][/color] advocating for her sister since 1914... Yinmu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M / Chelsea Playing A New Kind Of Pressing Football, Called Depressing -Peter Drury / Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.