Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" (34255 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by tfelicityk(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Story for the gods....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by shamecurls(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
This girl really mean Churchill o

Cant she just move-on
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by godfatherx: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Can a movie producer just find steady job for this girl, she's just too idle. Too much drama joor, she should be married to Dino

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Someone should tell tonto to wake up it's amongst noon, she should move on with her life and stop trying so hard to be pathetic.... U neva said any of these when d goings were good so don't bother now because of the challenges

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Biggyjoe554(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Why you come dey tell �
Abi make we fry water?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by gurunlocker: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
This woman is still pained...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Men attempting to marry a lady...... If she has got psychotic tendencies, don't do it........

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by firo08(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Why is she still bittered about her failed marriage

Allow the young man rest na

I wonder how you Tonto will agree to marry a poor dude

Unless you married him poor to be controlling him and you refused

What do I know self
she is bittered about her failed marriage because she didn't wish for it.. let her recount her ordeal and do not it be your headache. Leave tonto to express herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Mruwa1(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
shut up there ...why u dey tell us u nor know say he nor get house before u start to open ur leg for Mr chu now he nor want again u wan pull am down by fire by force ...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Dollabiz: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by gbenson(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Divay22(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2018
kolafolabi:
My King, Mr X, My Boo.. Everything don change now.
#king Kong grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by nkul: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2018
Tonto, Tonto, Tonto..how many times did i call u...forget about this man and move on fast. theres a saying i will give u in pidgin..'love nor de finish'...it means you can always find love with other men. there are millions of men on earth...living in Nigeria and all over the world. get another man and forget Churchill.. do like him..get an OYIBO man. he is already balling with an oyibo woman...we dont care if you fed him from day one when he came to life.

see women like JLO, Kim Kardashian, BLAC Chyna, Rihanna, Halle Berry, etc...once its not working, they move on..they get another man..they dont sulk for years...if Churchill wanted to keep u, he would have done everything on earth to make the union work.

nor be u first marry and divorce

move on already... we are tired

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Antoeni(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
The Mistake has been made already
Why Will she marry An Afonja in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by ClassCaptain(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
When you dump a well fuvked pvcci this is what you getgrin

I can relate though.

lmao bro
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by consultancy: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2018
O shut up already. you made him look like an alpha and omega with your lies and exaggerations, even made some women despise the men God blessed them with. whatever you say now is inconsequential because you are a liar

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by consultancy: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Konze70: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2018
After that what next? It's normal for your husband to be in your house no big deal . You still have pain of divorce but it's too late the only thing you can do now is to encourage your friends and younger ones not to go the same path . In Africa as a woman if you divorce your husband you become nothing and that's the problem you have now. Your are nothing as divorcee .

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by gaby(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2018
What you got was simply the more you look,the less you see.
In your heart of hearts, you actually thought and believed from the flashings that you've landed yourself a big boy, but when you eventually got hitched you found out it was what we call ''wash wash'' in 419.

Just move on girl, na so life be...you win some and you lose some..

click on my siggy to read about my amazing story.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by PearlStreet(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Antoeni:
The Mistake has been made already
Why Will she marry An Afonja in d first place?

The same way FFk impregnated Bianca and she took the pregnancy to Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by uglodoh(f): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2018
The divorce really pained her. She thought marriage was one of those nollywood films she acts.

She needs to be checked before she harms herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by TheUbermensch: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2018
Tonto Dike is the perfect example of a 21st Century Nigerian Christian. They never forgive and forget.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Mr2013(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Lie from the pit of hell.

He did not have a place of his own and u agreed to marrying him!!

Ha,anty,why?? Why?? Tell us something else and not what we knw please

#King Lion

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by strangest(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
They'll be quick to clamor for divorce, but will still find it difficult to move on.

Smh!

are you a half caste? thats a mulatto? I have spiritual messages for you.. quote me if my vision is right about you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Charly68: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2018
So you want to be controlling the man because he once lived in your place before ? Things can't work that way,remember you are to be an help meet to your husband ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by sparog(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2018
weyreypey:
grin LOL... Tonto Dikeh's fulltime job these days revolves around her ex husband... PhD (pull him down) by all means... Can't she just focus on herself just like Doris Simeon, Lillian Esoro or Damilola Adegbite even Chika Ike who are all divorcées like her..

Seems she wants Churchill back by all means...or if she can't get him destroy him.

God save us from all Tonto Dikeh wives o.

You are wise abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by nnol(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
i still dnt understand why tonto dike is so pained after her divorce,cos her husband doesnt even give a single Bleep abt her,all i gat to say is dat "Tonto move on or beta still sniff goat piss".

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
King Tonto; the drama queen!

This one na extreme case of woman scorn aka madness.

Move the hell on Nigga..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by sabi99(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2018
she made this known at her reality though via Linda ikeji TV. may God deliver us all from bad women and misguided and thoughtless feminists
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by Barzinime(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
When nobody wants their market again nko grin
IamD18:
They'll be quick to clamor for divorce, but will still find it difficult to move on.

Smh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" by tiger28: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2018
This is a guy that PUBLICLY donated firefighting trucks to the fire brigade [those things arent cheap]. He sponsored OVER 30 of his employees to Switzerland for training [confirmed ]. Tonto is STILL bitter that this guy is STILL standing. We all know churchill has companies and employees hence his altruism.... When was the last time tonto was in a movie Which money does she have Isn't this the same BORN AGAIN xtian that takes a cameraman to the Church JUST to snap her praise and worship Loser of life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP / Sammie And Ozioma Okposo Vacation In Mexico (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.