Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit (58021 Views)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event / American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Rebuker(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2023
WizKid Filmed vibing and having fun at Obi's House after his visit to Surulere and Makoko on December 11. The multi-award-winning music star, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, was spotted vibing and having fun at Obi's house after his visit to Surulere and Makoko yesterday, December 11.

Remember, the singer has announced plans to gift N100 million to children for Christmas. The singer revealed this in posts on his Instagram story on Monday, stating that this will start from the Surulere area of Lagos State.

He added that he is doing this in honor of his late mum, Juliana Morayo Balogun, who died on August 18, 2023.

He wrote, '100M for the kids for Christmas! Lord bless us all, start in Surulere tonight!'

Just as promised, Wizkid visited the Surulere and Makoko areas of Lagos for an outreach to kids in the neighborhood, fulfilling his promise to donate 100 million naira for Christmas.

Afterwards, WizKid was filmed dancing and having serious fun at Obi's House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9ZXXn61v8

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Rebuker(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Coolsat(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Money calls the shot
See this small guy controlling heafty men

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Thundafireseun: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2023
I thought it was Peter Obi's house oooo

226 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Bliss52: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2023
cool

I like this new Wizkid

After the death of his mother , he has since realized life is vanity and he is living his best life

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Offpointng: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2023
That's what the deity he falls to probably asked him to do to convert the Glory of those innocent young kids who seemed helpless and thought he is really doing em a favour.

Y'all really need to know and understand nothing goes for nothing esp amongst the Elite cus is there any sense going to spray 100m just like that??

This post is not for the shallow thinkers btw sad

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by faebenezer5star: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
That's what the deity he falls to probably asked him to do to convert the Glory of those innocent young kids who seemed helpless and thought he is really doing em a favour.

Y'all really need to know and understand nothing goes for nothing esp amongst the Elite cus is there any sense going to spray 100m just like that??

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 , if you don't do what you have to do to make money you will still end up serving people who did worse. Tinubu is evil but he is the leader of both righteous and evil people. JUST DEY PLAY 😏

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Talkisneeded: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Because you are not a shallow reasoner and your ability to comprehend basic English betrays whatever fee that was spent in getting you basic education..

Wiz is a changed man, the death of his mom opened his eyes to the ordinary realities of life,he sees life from a point of vanity now.

His priorities concerning life is currently undergoing massive change.

I sell herbs for everything sexual enhancement tho

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Talkisneeded: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

What if he sacrificed his mum and that wasn't enough for the Deity? he didn't even cry during the burial and afterwards went clubbing, No sober reflection, nothing sad

Dont be a dummy sad

Someone died in her sixties and you think it's for sacrificial sake.
And about not crying, do you bring your tears to social media, shey wiz na woman..
Plus I don't know if you are Yoruba, but burial is huge part of Yoruba culture,most especially if the deceased had lived a well befitting life.

People with less influence and power like wiz spends more on drinks and parties when celebrating the worthy death of their deceased.

You are not a dummy, you are worser than that..
You are something the dictionary is struggling to find a name for.
Your unrivalled foolishness wows the dictionary.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Offpointng: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Talkisneeded:

Someone died in her sixties and you think it's for sacrificial sake.
And about not crying, do you bring your tears to social media, shey wiz na woman..
Plus I don't know if you are Yoruba, but burial is hugs part of Yoruba culture,most especially if the deceased had lived a well befitting life.

People with less influence and power like wiz spends more on drinks and parties when celebrating the worthy death of their deceased.

You are not a dummy, you are worser than that..
You are something the dictionary is struggling to find a name for.
Your unrivalled foolishness wows the dictionary.

Dying at 60 is some worthy death to you?? I'm speechless really.

Just go back to what ever leaf it is you pluck and dry all day. Social interaction is not something ur worthy of sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

What if he sacrificed his mum and that wasn't enough for the Deity? he didn't even cry during the burial and afterwards went clubbing, No sober reflection, nothing sad

Dont be a dummy sad
Nollywood don finish this one, Change Channels bro

Thundafireseun:
Lolz. When he dey go LP HQ ?
Person wey obidient don cancel on X cos he visit
Mc Oluomo last eve.. 9ja dey sentimental aje!
tiswell:
He has IGBO roots though
Ehnn ehn Indian hemps / herbs 🌿 root ni, its well truly

Bliss52:
I like this new Wizkid

After the death of his mother , he has since realized life is vanity and he is living his best life

Financial advisor ti lọ́

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by tiswell(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
He has IGBO roots though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Baba nla with the swah
Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by MagicalConcepts: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kini kawa sesi?
Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by A305: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
This goes to show that all those times he had been reclusive, introverted and snubbish on social media. Better money never enter him hand. And his fans were only perceiving him to be acting mature.

Now whey better money don dey account β€” bye bye to introvertion.

My father usually tell me; you can't hide wealth.

Erriga said in his song β€” e no dey, e no dey, person whey naked no fit chook hand for pocket.

But if e dey ... Spray am like another man perfume.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
BigWiz

✌️
Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by JAPAHTML: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

and you think you are not a shallow thinker

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by LoveJesus87(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:
sad
Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by JAPAHTML: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
9ishola111:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
omo you guys for nairaland just dey give me some stupid vibes Aswear angry

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by wonder233: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Why does it feel like Wizkid is acting on some "special instructions"? It seems like these spendings are conditions tied to the ritual he may have used his mother to do or renew.
He's been spending erratically since his mother died.
Why is her death triggering so much spending?

Its similar to how the other one used his infant son for rituals and quickly went to procure twins either directly or via IVF.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by money121(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
How exactly is this news?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Trophy12: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Ur mumu too much , u are one of the minority giving this country problem. They suppose hang u i swear . So person no fit use him money do waiting e like . Na religion go later kill u after that u go Kon still enter hell fire πŸ”₯. Werey indisguised

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Godada(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by VaginaAcademic: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

I like this new Wizkid

this could be a sign of ptsd too

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by VaginaAcademic: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

you're thinking too far, a severe case of paranoia and schizophrenia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Falseprofet2: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:

Write nonsense. To avoid been called out for the nonsense, quickly add this my nonsensical write up is not for shallow thinkers.
You and those who liked your fantasy post live in your own world, a world inhabited by fake miracles, conspiracy theories, spiritual interpretation of literal events, alfas and apostles .
May all of you heal from your ailment and get into the real world.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit by Bliss52: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
this could be a sign of ptsd too

We Nigerians hardly speak to psychologist. He has been acting different lately... But nothing negative

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / G-wagon Okoro Blessing Showed Off Months Ago Is Also Not Hers / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.