Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation (8571 Views)

Police Recruitment: Force Headquarters Denies Removing Entry Requirements / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation by chinavs9ja(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
RexKexMilannn:
Facts has it that the average man is hopeful and patient for few weeks, and then he plunges into despair. You sure want me to set a new record, don't you mae?

I'm talking about your digits.
Good things come to those who wait.. plus the patient dog eats the fattest bones!!
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation by RexKexMilannn(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhizenugu:
Good things come to those who wait.. plus the patient dog eats the fattest bones!!
What I'm asking for is your digits, mae! Not bones! however fat they may be.
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
RexKexMilannn:
What I'm asking for is your digits, mae! Not bones! however fat they may be.
I see, you'll get what you deserve..
Re: Police Recruitment: Force Speaks On Assumption Of Duty, Documentation by RexKexMilannn(m): 4:54am On Jun 12, 2018
mhizenugu:
I see, you'll get what you deserve..
Well, I deserve to get your digits. It is only absurd that you think otherwise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview / Welding Or Truck Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.