Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) (7853 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Semoleei2014(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
mrMeen:
anything that's harmful to the health is forbidden.
Fact! Thanks man
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by EtherealAnn(f): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Awe.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by zionmde: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
mrMeen:
anything that's harmful to the health is forbidden.
which of the Quran do u use
I have never seen an imam that doesn't smoke. The amount of cigarette sultan's servants alone consume can be enough to keep a whole tobacco industry busy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by onitshaman: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
after the smoking, they will go for suicide bombing. that's their way. satanic daughters of Islam.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by dododawa1: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
So wearing hijab now make someone a good MUSLIM
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by giftedheart1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
did those who danced shakushaku with falz smoke?
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by LisaAnne(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by missyQween(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
zionmde:
In Islam there is nothing wrong with it after all they are not drinking alcohol the young girls look pretty anyway

Wehdon. Minister of Islam.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Izabel(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by zionmde: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
missyQween:

Wehdon.
Minister of Islam.
wehdon Hajiya
la ila ila ila ila la la grin
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by OwaxcoMan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
I'm a Muslim and Islam is my religion. Islam is perfect but I am not perfect...If I do something wrong, criticize me...don't criticize Islam.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by mrMeen(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
zionmde:

I have never seen an imam that doesn't smoke. The amount of cigarette sultan's servants alone consume can be enough to keep a whole tobacco industry busy
are you just a troll or what show me anywhere in the Quran or hadith where smoking is encouraged.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
madone:
Simply saying we shall live our lives and wear what they want us to wear.....
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by missyQween(f): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
zionmde:
wehdon Hajiya la ila ila ila ila la la grin
undecided
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
zionmde:

Quran kick against smoking?
U know nothing bro
Muslims are permitted to smoke anything smokable.

The bitter part is,people who know zilch about Islaam are using the same lense for christianity to view Islaam.

It is really idiotic of you to attribute such wanton display of shamelessness to Islaam.
No scholar in his right will tell you this action is permitted,not even the devilish Shekau.
Intoxicants of all kinds are highly prohibited which includes shisha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Abdulbaaqi21: 5:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Some People Here Are Seriously Talented With Stupidity, If You Have To Think That Smoking Is Allowed In Islam. I Wont Bother Trading Words With Those Calling Islam Different Sorts Of Bad And Undeserved Names, It Only Shows How Myopic And Ignorant You Are. If You Will Be Truthful To Your Own Souls, You Know Muslims Are Modest And Bashful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Infact, Religion is a scam
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Ximenez(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
Some People Here Are Seriously Talented With Stupidity, If You Have To Think That Smoking Is Allowed In Islam. I Wont Bother Trading Words With Those Calling Islam Different Sorts Of Bad And Undeserved Names, It Only Shows How Myopic And Ignorant You Are. If You Will Be Truthful To Your Own Souls, You Know Muslims Are Modest And Bashful.
Oga calm down, i have spent 6 months in the North now.

The worst part of it is that they even allow them to smoke in public on campus without minding the health implications, most of them will use it to break their fast.

We can never again see this level of hypocrisy displayed by one body in our time.

Religion of peace but bomb people anyhow or slit their throats if they pass comments about ala, mosque etc

Preach chastity but most are paedophiles taking child brides of ages 13,14.

Claiming to be fasting and uploading it for everyone to see, but will wake up in the midnight to install mountain of foods in their system which can hold them for the whole day and still eat in the evening time.

I was just thinking about it, alcohol was banned because it has adverse effect on the health especially mental health, but why allow Cigarette with the same if not worse effect?
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Abdulbaaqi21: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Dont Be Fooled, Everything You Find In North Is Nt Islamic, I Also Stay There. Its Just Like Measuring Christianity With The Igbo Tribe? They Drink Alcohol, Smoke Etc. I Am A Muslim And I Knw Smoking Is Bad And Condemned, The Best Way To Know About Any Religion Is To Study Their Scripture.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Izabel(f): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Ximenez:
Oga calm down, i have spent 6 months in the North now.

The worst part of it is that they even allow them to smoke in public on campus without minding the health implications, most of them will use it to break their fast.

We can never again see this level of hypocrisy displayed by one body in our time.

Religion of peace but bomb people anyhow or slit their throats if they pass comments about ala, mosque etc

Preach chastity but most are paedophiles taking child brides of ages 13,14.

Claiming to be fasting and uploading it for everyone to see, but will wake up in the midnight to install mountain of foods in their system which can hold them for the whole day and still eat in the evening time.

I was just thinking about it, alcohol was banned because it has adverse effect on the health especially mental health, but why allow Cigarette with the same if not worse effect?
tɷtaɭ ɧɷɠwaىɧ

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by UrbanExotica(f): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Hysteria
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by EtherealAnn(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

The bitter part is,people who know zilch about Islaam are using the same lense for christianity to view Islaam.

It is really idiotic of you to attribute such wanton display of shamelessness to Islaam.
No scholar in his right will tell you this action is permitted,not even the devilish Shekau.
Intoxicants of all kinds are highly prohibited which includes shisha.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by CuddleBear(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
lalasticlala and seun would not post this one on front page, but if it's church members we'll see it on front page

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by HoodBillionaire: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
moslems can pretend
one moslem girl wey dey say she hate fuc
by d time i bleeped her vewi hard
she kept coming bac for more
i go fuc craise comot frkm her big yansh dis weekend
jus dah she cums to quick

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Izabel(f): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Are you minding them

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by IamLucy(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
emmanwandud:
I swear down muric is coming for you @op
lol
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Abdulbaaqi21:
Are you modest? you are in every nairaland females account sending your dick pictures to them.... telling them that you are lonely and sex starved.... is that your moslem definition of modest?
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by IbadeHQ: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Does wearing hijab makes u a Muslim? Christians bears Musa, haruna and co in the North.
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Terorislam: 3:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Is a very common thing, even here in Osun state many Yoruba Muslims girls drinks beer and smokes heavily
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by BenzEne1(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2021
zionmde:

We don't follow Imams, we follow the teaching in the Quran and Hadith.

I've seen pastors who gamble and womanize, does it mean it's okay in the christian doctrine to do that?

Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by Chidi2022: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Abdulbaaqi21:
Dont Be Fooled, Everything You Find In North Is Nt Islamic, I Also Stay There. Its Just Like Measuring Christianity With The Igbo Tribe? They Drink Alcohol, Smoke Etc. I Am A Muslim And I Knw Smoking Is Bad And Condemned, The Best Way To Know About Any Religion Is To Study Their Scripture.
ok
Re: Ladies Wearing Hijab Pictured Smoking Shisha(photos,video) by OGwales(m): 2:17am On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=HerCuteness post=68370506][/quote]

Their so called prophet never had opportunities of tasting good wine na... I no blame them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Place To Live In Onitsha / Illicit Drugs Worth N4.1bn Destroyed In Kano / Heartbreaking! Redeem Pastor To Be Hanged For Killing His Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.