Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

INVITATION: June 12: Honouring The Legacy Of Hope And Transformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVITATION: June 12: Honouring The Legacy Of Hope And Transformation (310 Views)

Governor Obiano Honouring The Biafra Heroes.Pics / AIT Denies Honouring President Buhari With A 2019 Award / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INVITATION: June 12: Honouring The Legacy Of Hope And Transformation by sowore2019: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Please join me for a press conference as we remember our fallen heroes and prepare for the struggle ahead to take our country back from incompetent leaders.

Theme: June 12: Honouring the Legacy of Hope and Transformation
Date: June 12, 2018
Venue: June 12 Democracy Centre at No 43/46 MKO Abiola Crescent off Toyin Street, Ikeja
Time: 9am

The press conference will be immediately followed by the round table session in association with June 12 Movement and the Nigeria Intervention Movement (NIM)

#TakeitBack #Sowore2019

Re: INVITATION: June 12: Honouring The Legacy Of Hope And Transformation by ElsonMorali: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Please if you are part of the official campaign team for Sowore, tell him that half of the time his campaign is not visible at all. He's campaigning like he's got two or more years to prepare for an election that's around the corner.

I expected that Nairaland will be filled with treads and pictures of his campaign activities.

But all we get are occasional sturvs.

Inasmuch as I want him as the next Nigerian President I don't see him winning.

It's all about visibility. I wonder how many homes even in the west know the name Sowore, not to talk of homes in the South and North.

I hope he hasn't been planted to divide the Yoruba votes o. Otherwise we will just vote for this other guy that I can't even remember his name.

(1) (Reply)

Npdp Will Not Pull Out Of APC – Apugo Speaks / Zamfara Massacre: Why FG Needs To Act Fast / Why Buhari Called Oshiomhole ‘lion’, Developed Likeness For Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.