Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! (17837 Views)

Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ofcourse you won't believe but i will still let you know.
This is to all yoruabas.It's not to too late to stop this madness.
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Dayvidblue: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
There'd certainly be hell to pay for this tomfoolery we are calling protest! The north is masturbating right now on our foolishness.Ya all need to think outta da box.
so you think this is about any tribe? No! this is about Nigerians, we are tired of the status quo.

36 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Rugaria: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
The north is the problem so we expect them to be quiet! You can't protest against a system that favours you! It's common sense... So , tell us another story..

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

We are not senseless, we won't burn or kill anything.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by SLAP44: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

What have you not burnt or killed in Zamfara, Bornu and Katsina?

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by SalamRushdie: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:
You are destroying everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu is calling for policemen, Army to be killed and Tinubu's properties to be burnt and you're here blaming northerners. Have you seen any northerner calling for violence and disobeying constituted authorities?

Shut up

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

What have you not burnt or killed in Zamfara, Bornu and Katsina?

Criminals burn or kill. That's what they do and whether Zamfara, Onitsha or Ibadan it's thugs and criminals that do that.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Rahkman: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Northerners no send weytin go make dem send mistakenly kill any hausa man... or make any trending video of a hausa man killed... then you go understand who sabi craze pass for this country...i pity ibo ppl cos na dem go loose pass

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:
The north is the problem so we expect them to be quiet! You can't protest against a system that favours you! It's common sense... So , tell us another story..

No mind dat dull OP.

The north has always been silent since the days of colonialisim.One of the reasons they are behind despite all their polictical fortunes.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Shut up

This one don get what he wants - Nigeria to burn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by mightyhazel: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:

what figure of speech be this again oo

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
Northerners no send weytin go make dem send mistakenly kill any hausa man... or make any trending video of a hausa man killed... then you go understand who sabi craze pass for this country...i pity ibo ppl cos na dem go loose pass

What will Ibos loose?

Every thing we have in this life is borrowed.

rest small.

Yesterday I went to buy an item and the guy said the price of the iten has increased by over 100%.I shock.

I taught he wanted to scam me,so I went to another shop where I was told the same thing.

Price of everything don increase.

Northern youths can fold their handsome hands,no p.

In life you fight for happiness or you live in sorrow.

When youths from other region get ahead of them in life they shouldnt complain.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
LikeAking:

No mind dat dull OP.

The north has always been silent since the days of colonialisim.One of the reasons they are behind despite all their polictical fortunes.

Keep quiet everybody - progressive destroyer is talking.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Rahkman: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
LikeAking:

What will Ibos loose?

rest small.

guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rugaria:
North is your problem? Failure, what did you score in common entrance? Mumu, shameless Almajiri you are not ashamed to say a fellow citizen is the cause of your failure? Do you work for the Federal Government? Zombie.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by limeta(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:

Shut the Bleep up about north
What can they do fuckup parasites

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
what figure of speech be this again oo

It is Oxymoronic Nnandi calling on some people to burn everything.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by cybernaut(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Bleep you and Bleep the north. Idiot.... From history Fulanis never worn a single war for themselves. Why are we afraid to die knowing full well in Nigeria no good standard of living. To hell with and the north. Bleep you

15 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by heendrix(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:

they would soon run out of cum, watch..... even trams wount save them
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:
guy mistakenly go kano or kaduna just this two cities make u see ibo ppl investments running into billions of naira...na dem go loose pass ......

Everything we have in this life is borrowed.

Losses is a fate humans must always prepare for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LikeAking: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Whats your take on communism ?
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by thesilentman(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:

Obs Dey Game.
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
LikeAking:

What will Ibos loose?

rest small.

Yesterday I went to buy an item and the guy said the price of the iten has increased by over 100%.I shock.

I taught he wanted to scam me,so I went to another shop where I was told the same thing.

Price of everything don increase.

Northern youths can fold their handsome hands,no p.

In life you fight for happiness or you live in sorrow.

When youths from other region get ahead of them in life they shouldnt complain.

Mumu was it our Hausa Fulani Brothers in the North that increased the price of commodities in your state? Useless Coward you see the person cheating you in front of you, yet you want to throw stones at a flying bird.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by mightyhazel: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:

It is Oxymoronic Nnandi calling on some people to burn everything.
Aboki ,u know wetin be figure of speech?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Rugaria: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
North is your problem? Failure, what did you score in common entrance? Mumu, shameless Almajiri you are not ashamed to say a fellow citizen is the cause of your failure? Do you work for the Federal Government? Zombie.

I meant you are the draw back, the black sheep, the shame of the family, the part that produces more deceases, more illiteracy, more violence, more Boko Haram, more religious mayhem etc etc etc... Now that you have been cleared, can you go back and edit your previous post? Nkîta ara

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by jansonn(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:
Your people are dying everyday like chicken and your greatest problem is Yorubas!! Better go and sit down and rethink your life

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by blacknp(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
MalcoImX:

Don’t mind those so called southern Mumus
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by heendrix(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
cybernaut:
Bleep you and Bleep the north. Idiot.... From history Fulanis never worn a single war for themselves. Why are we afraid to die knowing full well in Nigeria no good standard of living. To hell with and the north. Bleep you

dont mind the fool. hunger, suicide, herdsmen has killed more people in the past 2 years

so because the North are masturbating we should keep suffering n smiling. Dey can all run out of cum for all we care sad

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by LekkiG: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rahkman:

Don't pity any ibo, they will loose and rebuild, they don't depends on government like u guys, their hustle is reall

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by Authortee: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
thesilentman:

May thunder fire your generation and the north! What rubbish!!!!
Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by 2mch(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
jansonn:

Your people are dying everyday like chicken and your greatest problem is Yorubas!! Better go and sit down and rethink your life
Na idiot. Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are using them for Suya meat and Yoruba is their problem.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! by MalcoImX: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
Aboki ,u know wetin be figure of speech?
Pls go and continue burning and leave aboki out of your show of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely / Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections / Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.