Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

This Is It. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is It. (1965 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: This Is It. by redsun(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2010
kosovo:

That's your opinion cheesy

Yeah,my sixth sense tells me that.Can u prove me wrong?
Re: This Is It. by shotster50(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2010
Some peeps here are waayy too serious like they need to get a life. Kosovo speaks big grammar, big deal, ever heard of comic relief, The forum will be all too boring if we all act in the same way.
Re: This Is It. by Busybody2(f): 1:27am On Jun 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Kosovo, hope you're not dying. This sounds like a "goodbye" notice.

Hope its not "odigbose"

Yeye, see her pretending as if she doesn't know that the odigboshnese language kosovo speaks, hails from Ekiti State cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is It. by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 02, 2010
Busy_body:

Yeye, see her pretending as if she doesn't know that the odigboshnese language kosovo speaks, hails from Ekiti State cheesy cheesy cheesy
Excuse me. . . . just because we're the *ehrrm ehrrm* *Trumpets* FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE, does not mean that we use big words when it's unnecessary.

Surely, kosovo hails from Ile-Ife [awon ara oko. . . . dey embarrass themselves up and down like Jenifas.] tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: This Is It. by DualCore1: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2010
woulda come up with something more creative and humurous if i had all the time. my scanner is MIA so i couldnt draw  sad

Re: This Is It. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
naijaking1:

Does anybody know the half life of a political section moderator on N/L
will aisha2 be capable of such challenge cuz i hardly see her online or participating in post like kosovo use to.
Re: This Is It. by mukina2: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
i swear DC you are mentally,socially, humanly and clinically madddddddd grin grin grin

i swear you wont kill me grin grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Jos Nigeria: New Wave Of Violence Leaves 200 Dead / . . . . . . And The President Lied! / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun State Tax Men By Church Members

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9