Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

This Is It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is It. (1964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

This Is It. by kosovo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
To say that i am delighted to type and/or post this, is to say the obvious and conspicuous, i have equally read all the comments that exhaled from the thread wanting to know if i was sacked. . . so i decided to create this, so all issues of non-conformity could be laid to rest. . .

It is with mixed emotions that I post this. As some of you know, I have accepted a position at programing section. It was not an easy decision to make because I truly enjoyed working with all of you here at the  Politics section.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to my friends and colleagues. I have learned a great deal from you and will miss the maps, hardcore political verbal objurgo and tribal bashing. It has been a great pleasure exercising my moderating mechanism in this section.

I would like to say that the incommodus garrulitas that occurred between Sam and I has nothing to do with this, as the said person is a decision feather-weight at the forum.

I have decided to be more recusant rather than being recumbent,  to be more quixotic rather than being laisser-faire- to challenge my moderating mechanism the more rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissisms

It is thanks to men and women who were totally active at the  politics section and  committed to ending the saga in the Nigeria political nequitia nequities,  people like Beaf, Bluetooth, kobojukie, Oam4j, TheAmaka, becomerich cheesy and how could i forget my greatest rival - ElRazur [ i learnt alot form that dude] and others too numerous to mention,  that the horrors of the in-fighting and of total war are part of Humanity history and not Humanity present. So on behalf of  my formal co-mod, and all those who talked freely thanks to their discussions,  I am very proud to say: Incabiquious regetelete.  You all were wonderful.

I would also ask that you guys give aish2 all the support that she may need, she is actually one of my respected mods in Nairaland. . .

My appreciation also goes to the supreme commander of Nairaland for the opportunity to serve.

My time here was  fructus fructus and anit malus peior pessimus. Thank you for all the support, insights, and help you have provided me over the past months.

Thanks again for everything.

Best wishes to you all

Sincerely,

Kosovo
Re: This Is It. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kosovo, hope you're not dying. This sounds like a "goodbye" notice.

Hope its not "odigbose"
Re: This Is It. by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
kosovo:

To say that i am delighted to type post this, is to say the obvious and conspicuous, i have equally read all the comments that exhaled from the thread wanting to know if i was sacked. . . so i decided to create this, so all issues of non-conformity could be laid to rest. . .

It is with mixed emotions that I post this. As some of you know, I have accepted a position at programing section. It was not an easy decision to make because I truly enjoyed working with all of you here at the Politics section.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to my friends and colleagues. I have learned a great deal from you and will miss the maps, hardcore political verbal objurgo and tribal bashing. It has been a great pleasure exercising my moderating mechanism in this section.

I would like to say that the incommodus garrulitas that occurred between Sam and I has nothing to do with this, as the said person is a decision feather-weight at the forum.

I have decided to be more recusant rather than being recumbent, to be more quixotic rather than being laisser-faire- to challenge my moderating mechanism the more rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissisms

It is thanks to men and women who were totally active at the politics section and committed to ending the saga in the Nigeria political nequitia nequities, people like Beaf, Bluetooth, kobojukie, Oam4j, TheAmaka, becomerich cheesy and how could i forget my greatest rival - ElRazur [ i learnt alot form that dude] and others too numerous to mention, that the horrors of the in-fighting and of total war are part of Humanity history and not Humanity present. So on behalf of the my formal co-mod, and all those who talked freely thanks to their discussions, I am very proud to say: Incabiquious regetelete. You all were wonderful.

I would also ask that you guys give aish2 all the support that she may need, she is actually one of my respected mods in Nairaland. . .

My appreciation also goes to the supreme commander of Nairaland for the opportunity to serve.

My time here was fructus fructus and anit malus peior pessimus. Thank you for all the support, insights, and help you have provided me over the past months.

Best wishes to you all

Sincerely,

Kosovo

Kosovo, please don't go. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is It. by ElRazur: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2010
So the thread asking why kosovo was removed is now all but disappeared? Hmmmm. I am not sure I believe my eyes any more.

Kosovo, nothing do you jare. I have to apologize for giving you a hard time. smiley
Re: This Is It. by otawa: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2010
My time here was fructus fructus and anit malus peior pessimus.

it was enjoable write-up until above, you lost me.

Good Luck!
Re: This Is It. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^^ grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is It. by ElRazur: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
It appears the thread is definitely gone.

I guess this is what happen when folks make a move that is hastily planned.  Shame on whoever removed that thread. There is nothing in that thread that is outside normal conversation. I am suspecting Seun did it. Pfft. I mean, who else hates question from people, when he's made an amateurish move?
Re: This Is It. by chiogo(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
kosovo:

I have decided to be more recusant rather than being recumbent,  to be more quixotic rather than being laisser-faire- to challenge my moderating mechanism the more rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissisms
shocked shocked shocked
Na wa oo.
Re: This Is It. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
I really cant stop ROTFLMAO!
Re: This Is It. by kosovo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
ElRazur:

So the thread asking why kosovo was removed is now all but disappeared? Hmmmm. I am not sure I believe my eyes any more.

Kosovo, nothing do you jare. I have to apologize for giving you a hard time. smiley
I actually learnt alot from you, The ability of a Man to tackle his criticism in the most civilized manner makes him melior.  wink
Re: This Is It. by Leonidis: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
Is there an award on this forum for using the highest number of meaningless words in a single post? I've been on other forums but I don't see this type of aimless grammatical constructions

Of what benefit is such 'by force' usage of big words that fails the simple test of making sense? This is surely a sign of low self esteem or a person trying to cover a mental/social deficiency with supposedly impressive words.
Re: This Is It. by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
kosovo:

I actually learnt alot from you, The ability of a Man to tackle his criticism in the most civilized manner makes him melior.  wink

U must be Patrick Obiahagbon's first son. grin grin

melior
fructus fructus
anit malus peior pessimus.
Re: This Is It. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2010
Have to close this thread, cant keep laughing in the lib.

When I feel stressed up again, I'll be back.

@kosovo
much respect, homey.
Re: This Is It. by OAM4J: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
ElRazur:

ElRazur, am not surprised. Seun made me a good prophet, just as I predicted it will end, so it ended, thread removed.  undecided

@Kosovo
Nothing do u. You did your best and you should be proud. wink
Re: This Is It. by kosovo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
Leonidis:

Is there an award on this forum for using the highest number of meaningless words in a single post? I've been on other forums but I don't see this type of aimless grammatical constructions

Of what benefit is such 'by force' usage of big words that fails the simple test of making sense? This is surely a sign of low self esteem or a person trying to cover a mental/social deficiency with supposedly impressive words.
You are entitled to your opinion, there are over 500,000 members here that have different opinions also, everyone's opinion must be respected, that is your opinion?, Bravo! cheesy
Re: This Is It. by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
Leonidis:

Come on, lighten up.
Kosovo finished with a first class degree in Oxford Uni.
Don't mess with his vocab pool. grin cheesy
Re: This Is It. by Beaf: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2010

I have decided to be more recusant rather than being recumbent, to be more quixotic rather than being laisser-faire- to challenge my moderating mechanism the more rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissisms

Meaningless. . . Anyways, I too wish you gorilla gorillatatum. grin
Re: This Is It. by Leonidis: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
I wasn't aware of his Oxford background, kudos to him if that is true. Surely, even at Oxford you get taught that communicating with the widest audience is the first priority before displaying any perceived vocab pool? Maybe you meant Oxford-Brookes  cheesy.
Re: This Is It. by Sauron1: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
Leonidis:

I wasn't aware of his Oxford background, kudos to him if that is true. Surely, even at Oxford you get taught that communicating with the widest audience is the first priority before displaying any perceived vocab pool? Maybe you meant Oxford-Brookes  cheesy.

Don't beat him with a stick cos of his vocab pool.
Kosovo can sometimes forget not everybody went to a 5-star Uni like he did.
However, you cannot mess with Kosovo. . . .The only Nigerian recipient of Primis Ordinis award in Oxford.
Re: This Is It. by jaybee3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2010
All that grammer just because u wanna say the simple bye bye
Na wa oh grin grin grin
Re: This Is It. by AndreUweh(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
kosovo:

To say that i am delighted to type and/or post this, is to say the obvious and conspicuous, i have equally read all the comments that exhaled from the thread wanting to know if i was sacked. . . so i decided to create this, so all issues of non-conformity could be laid to rest. . .

It is with mixed emotions that I post this. As some of you know, I have accepted a position at programing section. It was not an easy decision to make because I truly enjoyed working with all of you here at the  Politics section.

I have decided to be more recusant rather than being recumbent,  to be more quixotic rather than being laisser-faire- to challenge my moderating mechanism the more rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissisms

It is thanks to men and women who were totally active at the  politics section and  committed to ending the saga in the Nigeria political nequitia nequities,  people like Beaf, Bluetooth, kobojukie, Oam4j, TheAmaka, becomerich cheesy and how could i forget my greatest rival - ElRazur [ i learnt alot form that dude] and others too numerous to mention,  that the horrors of the in-fighting and of total war are part of Humanity history and not Humanity present. So on behalf of  my formal co-mod, and all those who talked freely thanks to their discussions,  I am very proud to say: Incabiquious regetelete.  You all were wonderful.

My time here was  fructus fructus and anit malus peior pessimus. Thank you for all the support, insights, and help you have provided me over the past months.

Best wishes to you all

Sincerely,

Kosovo

So, would you at this time let us know the whereabouts of mr Crackles?.
Re: This Is It. by OAM4J: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
When you hear the name of Patrick Obiahagbon, you think of grammar

Everybody get in own identity, Kosovo identity na big big grammar!  grin grin grin

No be him fault say we no too sabi grammar or latin
Re: This Is It. by ElRazur: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
OAM4J:

ElRazur, am not surprised. Seun made me a good prophet, just as I predicted it will end, so it ended, thread removed.  undecided

Clearly it goes to show he is nothing but a  male-diva. He makes a hastily planned move, then when it backfires, he removes it all. I wonder if he kills people who questions him in real life? Oh wait, he can't as he ain't the "Supreme commander" in real life.

Jeez, internet give powers to the wrong people sometimes. cheesy
Re: This Is It. by funkybaby(f): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
jay bee:

All that grammer just because u wanna say the simple bye bye
Na wa oh grin grin grin

thats the problem with the guy.

he too 'over - do'

whats the point of the long 'bye bye' post with the unnecessary vocab ?

all because he is no longer a mod? WTF! like who cares
Re: This Is It. by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
and people predicted that Aisha2 taking position of mod here will displace kosovo. didn't think it would happen so fast though.
so long kosovo. . .remember, programming involves a lot of geeks with technical mumbo jumbo. don't go and finish them with grammer o! wink
Re: This Is It. by redsun(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kosovo is seun's created character for rudeness,he doesn't exist.
Re: This Is It. by kosovo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
redsun:

Kosovo is seun's created character for rudeness,he doesn't exist.
Tell me you re joking, otherwise this is preposterous shocked
Re: This Is It. by oderemo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
I would like to say that the incommodus garrulitas that occurred between

leopard no dey change skin.yeye dey smell. grin grin grin
Re: This Is It. by redsun(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
For real, i noticed a pattern,whenever u disappears,seun becomes more active but whenever u are on rampage,seun disappears.And the absolute power u were exercizing here with utmost alarcrity can only mean one thing,that u are the sole authority on this forum.
Re: This Is It. by redsun(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
kosovo:

Tell me you re joking, otherwise this is preposterous shocked

For real, i noticed a pattern,whenever u disappears,seun becomes more active but whenever u are on rampage,seun disappears.And the absolute power u were exercizing here with utmost alarcrity can only mean one thing,that u are the sole authority on this forum.
Re: This Is It. by kosovo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
redsun:

That's your opinion cheesy
Re: This Is It. by naijaking1: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
Does anybody know the half life of a political section moderator on N/L

(1) (2)

Jos Nigeria: New Wave Of Violence Leaves 200 Dead / Court Bars Pdp From Fielding Chime As Enugu Guber Candidate / Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.