Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy (20752 Views)

What Was Your Pregnancy Like? / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2018
Eben though I would never do an abortion(simply because of condom and birth control pills combination) these guys are demonizing abortion.

What if it is a 12yr old girl that was raped?

What if it is a poor woman who has a high chance of dying during delivery along with the baby?

What if the woman cannot take care of herself talkless of another person?

These people should also realize that many pregnancies spontaneously abort themselves even before the woman knows she is pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by BAILMONEY: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
Always use condoms to avoid being ruptured like a chicken
ARE YOU SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by unofficial(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
The accent is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by BAILMONEY: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
IMAM LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY STOP ABORTING BABIES angry

ALL KILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS ARE MURDERERS
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by BlueRayDick: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
teamv:
condom and raw no be the same oh one sweet pass one oh

To cum with condom on for some us na real war ó.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by oglalasioux(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Two things invented by mankind to serve as a check to our often regrettable decisions are divorce and abortion. They help us stop on our tracks, reevaluate our lives and take the right part. We've got only one shot of life. Nothing is supposed to stop us from living it in full; not an unwanted pregnancy or a forced/flawed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Daeylar(f): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Anyone who is not pregnant with the child really needs to mind their business about abortion. Especially those who are in no way going to take care of the child they are trying keep from being aborted if such baby is brought to full term and then delivered.

I'm tired of the faux love and concern the so called pro lifers show.

5 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by GreatManBee: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Great job.
XcashAnthony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpO0e00f3Aw

Xcash Anthony is a Spoken Word Artist & Motivational Speaker with an interest in social issues who has touched the hearts, minds and souls of millions of people. By creating positive & inspirational content.

Abortion is the greatest genocide in the history of mankind. It is estimated at more than a billion! the total of aborted children in the world.

Abortion kills twice. It kills the body of the baby and it kills the conscience of the mother.

If we can accept that a mother can kill her own child in her womb, Then where is LOVE ♥ ?

If you consider this video important to save the life of a baby that is already on the way, Do not hesitate to share this video.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpO0e00f3Aw

Download video here : https://www.solidfiles.com/v/3M7gaW7aXVdzD
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Watsoneology: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Nice bro... Guys visit NairaLearn to start ur online education
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by LordAdamX: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

The bolded makes you sound worse than an illiterate. I feel like calling you a dullard.
How can you equate sperm to foetus(living soul)
God who allowed a woman to get pregnant will sort the child out however it pleases him.

A foetus is not a living soul. Stop typing rubbish you have no clue about.

And god did not allow nothing.

And if you want to be an emotional wreck, you can sh*t your trap because your name calling doesn't bother me.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Oceannaagent: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2018
bedspread:
I TOTALLY CONCUR!!!

Abortion is Murder....

Its Wicked
Its Wickedness
I send you an email, my post was deleted from travel section the other time we were discussing. Reply or chat me up with the number on my profile
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Sterope(f): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2018
Are you rich enough to care for these unwanted children?

1 Like

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Vicvalentine: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
If you know that you were going to Abort the baby, then Never engage in the process of making one.
Period.

Self Control is Key.

2 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by emelda86(f): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
teamv:
condom and raw no be the same oh one sweet pass one oh

They can never be same but if u must avoid being preggy u got to use CAP or if u are an exposed babe u know what to do immediately u have eaten it raw.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Vicvalentine: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Sterope:
Why did they engage in the process in the first place , if they knew that it will all lead to Aborting .

They've had their plan in mind all these. "Create it, Abort it"
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by emelda86(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
BAILMONEY:
ARE YOU SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE

How many years have I spent on planet earth, I should know this things na...

1 Like

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Grupo(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

The bolded makes you sound worse than an illiterate. I feel like calling you a dullard.
How can you equate sperm to foetus(living soul)
[b]God who allowed a woman to get pregnant will sort the child out [/b]however it pleases him.

Your stupid God never sorts anyone out. Stop guilt tripping women into having unwanted babies. There is nothing logically wrong in removing an unwanted baby. There could be something religiously wrong, but we live in a real world.

Go to northern Nigeria, for instance, you will see thousands of helpless kids sleeping out on the streets, both in hot and cold weathers, exposed to all kinds of harm. Why is your God not sorting them out. I repeat, you people should stop guilt tripping women into having unwanted babies. God never sorts anyone out. We are here on our own.

3 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Shehunoshewhat: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Grupo:

Your stupid God never sorts anyone out. Stop guilt tripping women into having unwanted babies. There is nothing logically wrong in removing an unwanted baby. There could be something religiously wrong, but we live in a real world.

Go to northern Nigeria, for instance, you will see thousands of helpless kids sleeping out on the streets, both in hot and cold weathers, exposed to all kinds of harm. Why is your God not sorting them out. I repeat, you people should stop guilt tripping women into having unwanted babies. God never sorts anyone out. We are here on our own.

You must be an atheist cum Satanist.
I hope you are getting ready for everlasting torment in hell fire. Even your father, the devil, won't be spared.

Leave God alone to manage his creatures as he seems fit.

He owns us all including your father, the devil.
Stop taking panadol for God's headache.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by LordAdamX: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Come on. In medical circles, there is something called the first 1000 days of a child's existence. It's counted from the day of conception.
This is in addition to several overwhelming evidence that the foetus is a living soul.

Are you a Satanist

Yea, because we do not have the technology to go as far back to consider the developmental process of the exact sperm and egg that fused together. So we start counting at an arbitrary point--conception.

People who do IVF take lots of sperm and egg, and sift through candidates that fit parameters laid by the couples before fusing them. Each permutation could lead to a human being, so are they playing god and committing murder as well when they discard fully functioning gametes that could fuse and develop into kids?

There is absolutely no difference between IVF parents deciding which sperm and egg should be fused and a lady (or couple) deciding if they want to let a foetus get to term. All of this is semantics.

An abortion pill is supposed to work within the first 10 weeks. Odds are better within the first four weeks. A lady notices she misses within 3 weeks. A foetus is technically an eight week old embryo. So technically, most abortions do not stop foetal development, they stop embryonic growth.

So at what point does it become a living soul, sherlock?

As I said, stop typing rubbish you have no clue about.

If you want to be emotional, go hold hands with your fellow religious d*mwits.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Shehunoshewhat: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Sterope:

Another dead conscience. The babies are long gone.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Mpanyi: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
its my strong belief that if you don't want d baby, u can terminate it. no point in bring a child to the world that would suffer.

Why not kill a suffering adult too? Your conscience will always condemn no matter you try to justify it.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Sterope(f): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Now that it has happened, are you ready to care for them?

It is no news that most unwanted kids end up constituting nuisance in the society. For those who may be lucky to be rescued by the state, are you willing to pay higher tax that should go to building better infrastructure to taking care of these kids?

Call me selfish, it is on them not me. Myself and my family are not going to be responsible for the actions of some irresponsible people.

Vicvalentine:

Why did they engage in the process in the first place , if they knew that it will all lead to Aborting .

They've had their plan in mind all these. "Create it, Abort it"

1 Like

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Divay22(f): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
I don't have data
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Sterope(f): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Mr Conscience, are you going to take care of them?

Shehunoshewhat:

Another dead conscience. The babies are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Mpanyi: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2018
LordAdamX:
People who carry out abortions don't want to raise kids at that point in time. Exactly like people who use contraceptives, withdrawal, or abstain completely.

If you couldn't abstain, he didn't withdraw, and you didn't use a contraceptive (or it failed), abortion (whether it is a morning after pill or DnC) is a last ditch attempt to not bring a burden to yourself and planet earth.

We're at 7 billion. We'd be 10b by 2050, abortion or no abortion. So don't let anyone guilt-trip you into ruining your life or the life of kids who you can't take care of by calling abortion genocide. It is the height of insensitivity (and stupid*ty) to compare taking Postinor to the '94 bloodbath in Rwanda.

Every day 1b kids go to bed hungry across the globe. Before today is over, 1,200 kids would have died from malaria. Bringing a kid who you do not want or are not able to take care of is evil. I don't see anyone doing candle light procession for the 2 million sperms each male ejaculates during every orgasm that doesn't morph into a human being. That's hundreds of billions of children who never breathed their first.

-Lord

Sorry to say it 'you kill a human being by termi ating a pregnancy that is a second old. By pregnancy Imeant once sperm and ovum coming together, that is fusion. Sperm and egg that didn't come together has never formed any zygote. Withrawal method and some pregagncy prevention method can be at worst moral issues, not murder. Whoever terminates any pregancy be it a second old, has committed murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / As & As Genotype Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.