Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

error...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / error...... (1504 Views)

Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV / Jonathan's Book: Error Of Jugdement Or Book Not Properly Proof-read / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: error...... by jesica22: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
I believe you my president come 2019, you are equal to the task
Dankwambo42019:
* Says background in accounting, fraud detection, others sets him out as best to rescue Nigeria

* Have blueprint to end insurgency in North East, bring economic prosperity to region

Gombe State Governor and a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, has said that the desire to unite Nigeria and build a nation that is economically self-sufficient are what prompted him to seek for the coveted seat in 2019.
He added that the desire to ensure that the country is lifted beyond corruption, free from indoctrinal pollution and ethnic militia are his motivation for seeking the highest office in the country.

Governor Dankwambo stated this during an exclusive interview with The Daily Times on Sunday.
He further disclosed that he is motivated by the desire to see the end of Boko Haram insurgency, killer herdsmen, armed robbery and kidnapping, which are challenges currently facing the nation if elected as President in 2019.

Dankwambo, a former Accountant-General of the Federation, was reputed to have left behind in office a legacy of many transparency-centred reforms including Treasury Single Account, E-payment and Integrated Payroll Personnel Information System (IPPIS), Government Integrated Financial Management Information System (GIFMIS) and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).

When asked why he is running for the prestigious seat in the land, Dankwambo said, “I’m driven by a desire to partner with good people and well-meaning investors from nations across the world to bring investment in hard work, enterprise innovations and technology to harness our abundant resources, and build a robust economy in a polity that has respect for individual liberty and the rule of law that will bring dignity and prosperity to Nigerians and by extension to the whole of Africa.”

Incidentally, his credentials are worthy of note. Dankwambo is a Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (FCA); Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (FCIB); Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (FCIT); Fellow, Nigeria Economic Society (FNES) among others It is also instructive to note that his impeccable academic records, including a B.Sc. Accounting (Second Class, Upper Division: ABU Zaria); M.Sc. Economics (Unilag);

PGD Computer Science and PhD Accounting at the Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin, stood him out as a professional and politician with high pedigree well groomed to face the challenges ahead.

Speaking on what he would do differently if elected as president in 2019, Dankwambo said, “As Gombe State Governor, I have distinguished myself in the areas of education, which I made our first, second and third priority; followed by the provision of infrastructure, healthcare, agriculture, water supply, environmental degradation control and economic empowerment.

“I am the first governor that created a cogent development plan for Gombe State and went ahead to start implementing the plan, thereby putting the state on the right track for sustainable development.

“I am also the governor that conceived of a marshal plan for the development of the North-East region of Nigeria and organised the North East Economic Summit in 2013 to bring the plan, the North-East Development Initiative, into a regional development blueprint, which is to bring about economic growth and sustainably check the security challenges in the insurgency infested North East sub region, acceptable to all stakeholders.

“It is this same plan that the Federal Government now adopted for implementation as Presidential Initiative for the North East (PINE).

“If this brief outline of my biography is what defines an undisputed well-rounded Economist, a renowned Chartered Accountant, an expert on taxation, forensic auditing, fraud detection, international banking and financial management, a successful politician and a seasoned technocrat, then you can count me as one.”

Governor Dankwambo then said, “It is, as well, a pointer to my readiness to rescue Nigeria from the current state of decadence, degradation and decay.”

Read more at: https://dailytimes.ng/presidency-ill-differently-2019-gov-dankwambo/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: error...... by ANwablack(f): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
well check out NOI's report on Duke
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Damkwabo was involved in the subsidy payment as Accountant General. Investigation on him had to be dropped because of the immunity clause as governor.

I wouldn't want anybody perceived to have been tainted of corruption in the next dispensation

Duke did a fine job when he was governor. His of the new school, well read and innovative

That cuts it for me
Re: error...... by musamukhtar71: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
APC is nothing but an empty vessel that makers the highest noise, They "APC" has failed and therefore doing evrything to pull the peoples mandate down by trying to tanish his image by the public, Nigeria knows what APC can do, as a party which was laid with lies and deceit, they have nothing to offer except mischiefs, allegation and blackmail, but thank God that Nigerians knows better, get your PVC ready it is time use it and this time makes a great history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Tell The Dancing Senator He Should Attend TVC Debate Today / APC Makes Peace With Amosun, Offers Him 3 Senatorial Slots / See Why Atiku Isn't A Match For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.