Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting (1468 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Biafrareform(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
The emergence of Atiku has thrown APC and Buhari in dissary and jittery.
They have now turned to motivational speakers. If they ain't posting about Atiku alleged corruption, they will be posting about PDP.

These folks have been hit so hard. They now the opposition trying to defend themselves.

Imagine APC official tweeter handle tweeting about the South /East leaders meeting regarding Peter Obi as VP

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by TimFisher2: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
kiss

APC always acting like opposition!

We can't wait to send Moohari back to daura

my blood is OBIligated to ATIKUlate Buhari back to his cows!

4 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by socialmediaman: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by buhariguy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Our concern is to dash the only hope of thief atiku,which is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist, he is hoping to get 50% there .
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by nzeobi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
rather than focus and tell Nigerians what they have achieved they are promoting PDP the way the made saraki the trending issue.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
By the time Buhari realises it, he is back to Daura.

5 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Omeokachie: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
They are in disarray.

Atiku giving them sleepless nights cheesy

They will start jumping ship soon.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Kundagarten: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Where are Buhari's Media Cows?
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Edcure1: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
That is no longer the official Twitter account of APC. The party has since distanced itself from this account which it initially use, and has since created a new one (@OfficialAPCNg) which is yet to be verified by Twitter.

@APCnigeria is operated by a private individual...who is also pro APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by hucienda: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
These guys are even tweeting about PDP activities and indirectly advertising them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by pode(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is what happened when the people is against bad government, the camp of opposition is in serious confusion
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by buhariguy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
nzeobi:
rather than focus and tell Nigerians what they have achieved they are promoting PDP the way the made saraki the trending issue.
the achievement is already there for everyone to see.
Take for instance, in 3yrs buhari has received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched all the sector.
But ineffectual buffoon received $400b in 4yrs with nothing to show,
Pdp in 16yrs received $1.1tr without a single project.
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by princechurchill(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
The ruling party is now acting as a news outlets for the opposition and u said God isn't working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by mercenary: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
Take for instance, in 3yrs buhari has received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched all the sector.
How much has he borrowed? And what is he using it for?

1 Like

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by HallaDaTruth: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
ApC don dey run belle even when election never start grin grin grin
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by princechurchill(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:

Name on project they started and completed in 3 years

1 Like

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by magoo10(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
confusion and madness is dwelling within the apc heralding their eventual destruction
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Pekele007: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
They are confused.
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by buhariguy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
mercenary:
How much has he borrowed? And what is he using it for?
gej borrowed 11tr naira with nothing a single project, they borrowed for thief pocket ,
But buhari loan which is also 11tr naira is not for pocket but tied to infrastructure.
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Biafrareform(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Edcure1:
That is no longer the official Twitter account of APC. The party has since distanced itself from this account which it initially use, and has since created a new one (@OfficialAPCNg) which is yet to be verified by Twitter.

@APCnigeria is operated by a private individual...who is also pro APC.

What are u saying. This account has been tweeting about APC for long.

If they ain't using it again, they should close the account nah
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by Edcure1: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Biafrareform:
What are u saying. This account has been tweeting about APC for long.

If they ain't using it again, they should close the account nah
APC as a party lost control of the Twitter handle during it's Oyegun crisis days. Hence they created a new one, which is yet to be verified by Twitter.

What is so difficult for you to understand there?
I said the account is operated by a private individual who is pro APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by mercenary: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
gej borrowed 11tr naira with nothing a single project, they borrowed for thief pocket ,
But buhari loan which is also 11tr naira is not for pocket but tied to infrastructure.
Your stupidity is highly disturbing... Which infrastructure? An old senile dullard mortgaging your future and you applaud him on a paltry 30k stipends? Your situation is pitiable...

Your only defence is GEJ, can you'll tell us something else? (that's how y'all programmed)

Like show me the number of jobs created, the projects completed
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by walexydo: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is a sign that APC and the led federal govt. are confused and I can blodly say all of them in aso rock will get atikulated b4 Dec even tinubu and Buhari will not be left out.
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by buhariguy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
mercenary:
Your stupidity is highly disturbing... Which infrastructure? An old senile dullard mortgaging your future and you applaud him on a paltry 30k stipends? Your situation is pitiable...

Your only defence is GEJ, can you'll tell us something else? (that's how y'all programmed)

Like show me the number of jobs created, the projects completed
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are program to be shouting buhari has failed without telling me how and why.
They are the only ones who blind due to their hatred for good things not to see the infrastructure going across the six geopolitical zones.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said our debt is 22tr naira without knowing that the past government received 11tr naira without a single project and buhari also with 11tr naira with a lot of projects across the country and the loan is tied to those projects. I.e railway gauge from Lagos through south south and East to kano.
Lagos Ibadan Express way, mokwa -jebba road has be completed.
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by mercenary: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are program to be shouting buhari has failed without telling me how and why.
They are the only ones who blind due to their hatred for good things not to see the infrastructure going across the six geopolitical zones.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said our debt is 22tr naira without knowing that the past government received 11tr naira without a single project and buhari also with 11tr naira with a lot of projects across the country and the loan is tied to those projects. I.e railway gauge from Lagos through south south and East to kano.
Lagos Ibadan Express way, mokwa -jebba road has be completed.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-
fra terrorist... I was expecting you to call me that because that's what your only defence mechanism....

If you can answer any 4 of Atiku's 14 questions I won't bother you again but if you don't, get ready to start reporting me to the mods... I'll be a pain in your ass, I promise.
Re: APC Tweeter Handle Now Atikculated. Tweet About South/east Leaders Meeting by buhariguy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
mercenary:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-
fra terrorist... I was expecting you to call me that because that's what your only defence mechanism....

If you can answer any 4 of Atiku's 14 questions I won't bother you again but if you don't, get ready to start reporting me to the mods... I'll be a pain in your ass, I promise.
go back to thread and see my answer, or you could repost the question,

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Popular States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Is Tormented By Spirits Of Agulu, Shameless Lair – APC / Meet Okwuoha Somtochukwu Who Wants To Be Canadian First Black Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.