Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi (1523 Views)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Amagite(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has dropped this motivational piece to people going through tough times, assuring them things will get better.

According to her, she also went through difficult times and was constantly hurt by people she cared about.

Read her post below...

"|This message is linked to my faith and the God I serve but IT IS FOR EVERYONE|. I remember a time in my life when it seemed like NOTHING was going right and I mean NOTHING. Everything just seemed to suck.
I was constantly being hurt by people I cared about and was good to, my career...well, I didn't have one and it wasn't for lack of trying, people I loved were going through tough times, everything wasn't going right. It became hard to pray. I'd stay in my house, in bed for daysss. I never talked about it. On so many occassions, I'd cry myself to sleep. I constantly wished i was someone else. I was deeply unhappy.
Can't remember how but I was finally able to start praying through it all. Started talking bout it too. I Wish I could tell you that things got better immediately. Lol. They didn't but I'd tell you what did happen. I fought every single day for my life. The life I knew was mine. I started to focus on what i did have and became more thankful. I started to speak positively about myself and my life. I started to smile more. I started to laugh more and then I learnt the secret of being content in any and every situation. I also learnt to give even when I had very little. I worked on myself and asked God to make me better. One day I remember hearing ' it'll all make sense some day'. I'm not saying it all makes sense now but things are definitely better than they used to be. It didn't happen overnight but it did happen. Slowly but surely. There's a reason I constantly try to remember to keep God at the centre of it all. He's literally holding me together.
I still go through tough times, everyone does but my perspective has changed.
We don't see complete pictures but I serve a God who does.
I know it's tough and I'm really sorry. If no one has told you before, i want you to know that you're stronger than you can possibly imagine, even on the days that you can't get yourself out of bed. You're beautiful. You're loved. You're cherished. You're forgiven and the world needs you. You're not a mistake. All these are true, whether you believe in God or not.

I don't know why I wrote this but I feel someone really needs it.

Now and always, ☀️ Sunshine
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-was-constantly-being-hurt-by-people-i-cared-about-adesua-etomi.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by hector1046(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Good for u

1 Like

Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2018
angry

Madam go and get pregnant
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Mariangeles(f): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Why don't you go get her pregnant? angry
The way guys gossip these days ehn...
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by IamD18: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

1 Like

Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why don't you go get her pregnant? angry
The way guys gossip these days ehn...
Oya tell me what she is waiting for.
Let her go and get pregnant biko
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=68373998][/quote].

Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Mariangeles(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Ok, go and arrest her nah...since you're the pregnancy police
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Ok, go and arrest her nah...since you're the pregnancy police
Don't tell me you are the type that prefers an erect breast and a tighter toto to having beautiful kids

Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Tamarapetty(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ok then
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Munzy14(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Adesua and banky have turned to counseling experts for depressed minds. Some depressed minds up there should start consulting o. By there comments you shall know them.
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Mariangeles(f): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
FortifiedCity:
Don't tell me you are the type that prefers an erect breast and a tighter toto to having beautiful kids
[/s] YOU'RE SO SHAMELESS AND DISGUSTING! angry
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by wickyyolo: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Mumu, u think marriage is all about getting pregnant.
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by SURElee(f): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:

My guy please don't talk like this. Banky as we all know had cancer issues and he recently came up with the news of being cancer free, the truth is that the treatments can take its toll on the entire body including reproduction. The couple needs our prayers and we are to pray for our friends n families also, make we no hear bad news o!
Re: "I Was Constantly Being Hurt By People I Cared About" - Adesua Etomi by Chigirl042(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2018
My darling Adesua; I'm truly inspired by your words

(1) (Reply)

Black Chyna Flashes Her Boobs In New Photos / Banky W Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car, Places it On Auction / 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.