Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Amortization In Football And How It Affects FFP - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amortization In Football And How It Affects FFP (358 Views)

How Much Each Premier League Club Can Spend On Transfers Under FFP Rules / AC Milan Kicked Out Of Europa League For FFP Breaches / 9 Players Who Retired Early From International Football – And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amortization In Football And How It Affects FFP by soccerfort: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2018
When we banter in football, we try to make rival fans and clubs look like donkeys. I have engaged in a few of these banters myself and know we stoop low to make our rival angry. In the course of various banters, I have come to realize that a few people understand how football and accounting works.
This is why so many have lambasted PSG and Manchester City for spending loads of cash trying to purchase players. The likes of Barcelona, Bayern, Manchester United and Real Madrid are lauded for grafting their way to success. The general logic is that PSG and Manchester City are cheats and are financially doping their way to the top echelons of football. Chelsea fans are also not spared this drivel. Nothing is farther from the truth than this flawed logic.

http://www.soccerfort.com/amortization-football-affects-ffp/

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things We Did For Soccer ( Share Yours) / Can You Spot The Original Super Eagles Jersey In This Photo? / One Of The Cities Hosting The 2018 World Cup Flooded After A Heavy Rain. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.