Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (31882 Views)

Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by GEEBITE: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Until they kill a member of your family before you believe right?
tunjiajayi:
Herdsmen ko, legsmen Ni.

Benin boys don leave road for herdsmen Abi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by gonkin(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
These are highway robbers not herdsmen. Soon yahoo boys will be tagged as herdsmen too
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
ojobek:
I am a Muslim, from Ilorin.I am neither APC nor PDP member so if I see herdsmen, I should know.

If you see you will know..... Lol

And when you see armed bandits pointing a gun at you, your could read them and make conclusions of there tribe and trade

Oga, I just confirmed your lies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by Bayajidda1: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
BAILMONEY:
[quote author=aminulive post=68373989]@POLITICSNGR

A group of passengers were reportedly robbed by Suspected Fulani Herdsmen recently on Benin-Lagos expressway, PoliticsNGR has learned.

The bus belonging to Iyare Motors was carrying passengers from Benin city to Lagos when it was attacked by the herdsmen.

According to Comrade Bright Eguavoen Ogbeide, a corper who was among the victims, after the incident, Police Officers came to the scene but they couldn't do anything because they were afraid and he vowed to petition the Police IG over the attitude of the policemen.

A passenger lost his local and international passports while several others were seen crying over their losses. PoliticsNGR obtained footage from the scene, Watch below;

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/fulani-herdsmen-attack-rob-passengers-benin-lagos-expressway-video/

BUHARIDEENS

Me, a BUHARIDEEN?
O Boy, you need to see a Doctor ASAP.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by olmoRoc: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
The policemen were afraid because the perpetrators were armed. They are never afraid while harassing innocent and unarmed Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by Afamed: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
talk2archy:
since last week it happened
I had once debunked this fake News on my friend Facebook wall. It was posted last week Wednesday. And I was on the same road from Lagos to East nothing of such happen on this road. The enemies of Nigeria are all these Techno 5 road side bloggers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by Drwyz: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
A country where touts and dismissed soldiers join the police force to make money and not for the passion. What do you expect, they’d rather be in town harrassing fresh looking guys who are harmless than combat this crimes. I am ashamed to be a Nigerian!! Cursed country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by biggy26: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin
That's a man they want to honour. Pity!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
The headsmen are better fitted and equipped to police the country, they move on land and yet can't be seen by the police or secret police, score one for police intelligence
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by blackgold2018(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
shamecurls:

If you see you will know..... Lol

And when you see armed bandits pointing a gun at you, your could read them and make conclusions of there tribe and trade

Oga, I just confirmed your lies.

This is no fun.. seems re having fun on ur comments.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by toye440: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The herdsmen clearly have Nigerian roads in a firm grip
To stay alive now u hv to fly above them. Lets pray they dont start hijacking planes cos that would b d end.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by Nukualofa: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
They are not herdsmen, they are terrorist. Two different groups. Stop using the media to heat up polity. And FG should do something about this group, it is getting out of hand.
shut up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by Rickyuzzy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nukualofa:
shut up

U just displayed your level of foolishness here... If you don't have anything to say, don't quite me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by toscolee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
thought they said that it's a section of the country that is facing the menace, that it's karma......make everybody fold hand look well well o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by bg0074real(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
So highway robbers are now Fulani herdsmen again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by Nukualofa: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

U just displayed your level of foolishness here... If you don't have anything to say, don't quite me.
I can't engage you in a brickbat because it will be a waste of the remaining 7 hours of my day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) by CioAngels(f): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Zico5:
imagine one fool above me claiming some are crying wolf over nothing. I pray those nuisance rape ur wife or sister or maybe ur mother then u will know nobody is crying wolf. some are highly insensitive probably cos they are getting token from the government of the day.
AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos / Kidnapper Caught In Benue By Vigilante While Trying To Kidnap 2 School Children / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.