Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes (69988 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Dammylois(f): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
and he's still looking hungry
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by ACE1010: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nathan2016:
As much as I detest YAHOO (CYBER CRIME)

Nigerian bloggers should quit labelling every crime committed by young people as yahoo yahoo

Yahoo yahoo is gotten from the word cyber crime.

Does this dude look like someone who can operate a computer?

This a money ritual/murder case, nothing else.

Not related to cyber crime

Sorry.... It's a slip of tongue .... They called it YAHOO PLUS
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by zinizta: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nickijoy:
He did not regret the killing.. he only regrets not making money from it... lipsrsealed

the love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by biomedics(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a wicked world we're in
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by bionixs: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
BloggersNG:

http://guardian.ng/news/i-killed-my-friend-took-his-heart-for-money-making-ritual-man-confesses/amp/
I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals. this is aboki for you. why am I even sharing same country with these aliens? afonja,hope you copy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by HomeOfMe(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
BloggersNG:

http://guardian.ng/news/i-killed-my-friend-took-his-heart-for-money-making-ritual-man-confesses/amp/
I know the country is bad,our corrupt leaders have reduced people to this. But this not the way.
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by castrol180(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kylekent59:
The first question they should have asked themselves was " baba wan make us rich but him never rich. Why we go trust this native doctor sef ?"

Once a Native doctor does charm for you/ jazz, just know your soul has been exchanged.
You would enjoy for a limited period of time and one day you will sleep and won't wake up.

Let me rephrase

Daniel and Deji went to a farm and to harvest corn,but before entering the farm, Deji told Daniel to back him and the nylon bag should be given to him to hold.
Now Daniel backed Deji and walked into the farm. Daniel now started to harvest the corn and Deji would open the nylon bag and Daniel would drop the corn inside. This was how they kept on harvesting the corn. About 12 in number. Immediately they stepped outside the farm, Deji told Daniel to drop him , which he did. Now Deji handed the nylon bag to Daniel that he should go and sell the corn and give him his own share. Now having sold the corn and Deji received his share, they all parted away.

Next two days the owner of the farm went to report and a witness said he saw Daniel in the farm that day and Daniel was found guilty and is to be prosecuted. He said they were two that committed the act and Deji was brought right away. He was made to swear.
Before the oracle he said,"if I stepped my two foot on that land and if also I touched Or harvested your corn let me die tomorrow morning but if not,let the person that accused me die tomorrow.
Next morning Daniel died and Deji was exonerated.

This is how a native doctor will save himself when Karma strikes ,but his customers wouldn't know.

Baba should have stolen small bean porridge prepared with human heart and give his sons and daughters to eat so as to make them successful in life.

HARD WORK PAYS,SAY NO TO RITUALS.

You are a good story teller...
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Smartwin: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nickijoy:
He did not regret the killing.. he only regrets not making money from it... lipsrsealed
and he even said humans re like animals
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Ojiofor: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Next time don't go and drink with any friend and stay so late. Tell someone else the truth about where you're going.

Next time don't urinate together after drinking. Be on the lookout.

Next time, anybody tells you he/she is from Chibok, remember you have a heart. Flee.

Next time be careful.

If your friends or relative want you dead they will surely get you unless they make mistake along the line while carying out their plan.
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Henon: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
If the angels have lost the trumpets given to them, they should borrow whistles or bells and end this wicked world, enough is enough.
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by tiger28: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Next time don't go and drink with any friend and stay so late. Tell someone else the truth about where you're going.

Next time don't urinate together after drinking. Be on the lookout.

Next time, anybody tells you he/she is from Chibok, remember you have a heart. Flee.

Next time be careful.
its even sad because his COUSIN lured him..... Who else can you trust
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Jimmy231: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2018
DaBullIT:
you mean the freshers right ??

you be mumu shey this one tell you say him Sabi do yahoo. Abi u no hear waiting the native doctor tell them
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Ohraybs(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Bullhari007:
Ogun state has brought a lot of pain and suffering in the heart of Nigerians, Federal government should level it to the ground, meanwhile according to the suspect he said
When the police came to me, I confessed. I did not feel anything killing him, human being is the same thing as animals.

why do I have to share same Nationality with people that refuse to do something reasonable since 00AD

AFONJA and AKOKI will make one hell of perfect country... I support oduduwa/Arewa republic

You surely need brain transformation my brother, your brain box is faulty ....your BIAFRA people needs to be extinguished and forget they exist.
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Bullhari007(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Ohraybs:

You surely need brain transformation my brother, your brain box is faulty ....your BIAFRA people needs to be extinguished and forget they exist.
I'm not surprise AWOLOWOS are known sadist and hateful fellows
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Ohraybs(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Bullhari007:
I'm not surprise AWOLOWOS are known sadist and hateful fellows

Not surprised too..Ojukwus are also known for hate speech and bad mouth.....
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Bullhari007(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Ohraybs:

Not surprised too..Ojukwus are also known for hate speech and bad mouth.....
keep displaying the AWOLOWOISM until you land your stupid self in serious problem
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by morenike195(f): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
shocked

Do you know what pain me more about these yahoo boys, their sleepless night, unlimited data brought, their different numerous voodoo, they will eventually spend the money on babe, expensive wine,and lavish it on unknown ways

I tell you, dey waste people's live n spend d money on useless and unnecessary things..... This life sha......
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by ValZod(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2018
schoolboij:

Illiterate Wawa pig! Even after it was stated in the news that they are from chibok, you still had to show the stupidity you inherited from your osu father.

Mumu I'm a Yoruba boy
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2018
ValZod:

Mumu I'm a Yoruba boy

I know a pig when I see one.
Re: Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes by Cassandraloius: 11:44am On Jan 23
His face looks like one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.