Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer (604 Views)

From The Importer - Android Tablet PC with great discounts / Can Anybody Help Me Get In Contact With A Laptop Importer? / How To Contact With Real Chinese Mobile Phone Manufacturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer by joefx: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
I want to start laptops business, especially fairly used one of P4 and PM laptops, can anybody help get in contact with laptops importers who i can start doing business with. Please if you can help, contact me on 08035504334 or mail okoh_cyprian@yahoo.com hope to hear from u.
Re: Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
Do want to travel or buy from Nigeria?if you can visit china in shenzen province,you can go from hongkong by train to mainland china to that place,i wanted to do the business before,but the prices started crashing in Nigeria becaise yahoo boys could sell the new ones for almost the same price.
Re: Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer by joefx: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2010
Thanks for that comment,but what i need is an importer i can get in contact with for business. Like those that imports from US and UK that sells at cheap prices. Do u know any importer? Can u help me? I'll appreciate. Tell me also how it works when starting the biz? Thanks bro olas2u.
Re: Please Help Me Get In Contact With Any Laptops Importer by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2010
Do you know about laptops?you must know what moves in the market place,I dont stay in the states.Do u want to supply for them to sell for you,or you have your own shop?i dont stay in the states .You need to get information,because you know the dollar is higher than naira and the pound is higher than naira,so look before you leap,i dont need to tell you,you need to to read between the lines .

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5230 Needed Urgently In Ib / Re-invent Your Laptop With Style: Get A Laptop Skin / Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business Smoothly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.