Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Polish Language Course - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Language Course (1569 Views)

Help!! German Language Course Visa / Studying A Language Course In China / German Visa For A Language Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polish Language Course by Veektore: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please I want to apply for polish language course in an accredited training school, please what are the requirements and how long does the visa processing take?
Thanks for your response...
Re: Polish Language Course by Veektore: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Veektore:

Thanks for your response...

Still waiting please...
Re: Polish Language Course by Mille: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
I wonder what you need Polish language for.

IMO, Poland is the most racist and xenophobic country in Europe. While I wonder why you chose to even go to Poland, they will most probably reject your language course visa application.
Re: Polish Language Course by Veektore: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mille:
I wonder what you need Polish language for, other than the fact that you want to use it to enter Poland/Europe illegally.

IMO, Poland is the most racist and xenophobic country in Europe. While I wonder why you chose to even go to Poland, they will most probably reject your language course visa application.

1. I need the Polish language to study in poland or to join an immigration service.
2. Poland is not is not a racist or xenophopic country IMO, depends on your location though because my uncle is a resident of poland and he has never complained of any of those, he even speaks well of the country.
3. I want to go to poland because it is the cost of living cheaper compared to major European Union countries.
4. Give me a reason why they will reject my visa application if I meet up to the requirements.

Thanks for your response... ���

1 Like

Re: Polish Language Course by Mille: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
You obviously don't know anything about Poland.

Do a simple google search. input Poland and xenophobia in the same sentence. Come back to tell me your results.
Re: Polish Language Course by Veektore: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mille:
You obviously don't know anything about Poland.

Do a simple google search. input Poland and xenophobia in the same sentence. Come back to tell me your results.

Bro, my uncle has been living in Poland for years and he has never complained of anything bad, he has been saying good things about the country, he lives in Wroclaw to be precise.
I'm not talking based on Internet research, I'm talking based on what someone there is saying, he can't praise a country when it's bad...
Re: Polish Language Course by Mille: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Veektore:

Bro, my uncle has been living in Poland for years and he has never complained of anything bad, he has been saying good things about the country, he lives in Wroclaw to be precise.
I'm not talking based on Internet research, I'm talking based on what someone there is saying, he can't praise a country when it's bad...

Are you telling me about a country I have been to multiple times? There is a reason why I think it is the most racist/xenophobic country in Europe ahead of usual suspects like Italy etc.

I have nothing to say. Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Language Course by Veektore: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mille:

Are you telling me about a country I have been to multiple times? There is a reason why I think it is the most racist/xenophobic country in Europe ahead of usual suspects like Italy etc.

Where were you based in poland?
Re: Polish Language Course by willy25(m): 2:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Racism in Poland - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Racism_in_Poland
These attitudes began to change after 2000, possibly due to Poland's entry into the European Union, increased travel abroad and more frequent encounters with people of other races. By 2008, the EVS showed Poland as one of the least xenophobic countries in Central and Eastern Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Language Course by Sammyramires(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Mille post=68379551]

Re: Polish Language Course by Sammyramires(m): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Isn't of a shame that throughout the time the guy was askjg you for a constructive reasons, you were only coming with negativity.

Were you killed or maimed during your stay their to be complaining bitterly. Who knows if you were one of those who traveled and start behaving like you're still in Nigeria that has no law

1 Like

Re: Polish Language Course by Petyprincess(f): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Sammyramires:
Isn't of a shame that throughout the time the guy was askjg you for a constructive reasons, you were only coming with negativity.

Were you killed or maimed during your stay their to be complaining bitterly. Who knows if you were one of those who traveled and start behaving like you're still in Nigeria that has no law
Typical Nigerian guy that have nothing tangible to contribute!! If i was the guy i will just ignore him!! It's funny how people generalize nd you d be surprised he never been there b4 bt believe because of what he heard on media or stereotypes! It's funny how we easily scream racism while we more racist ourselves!!

3 Likes

Re: Polish Language Course by Petyprincess(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2020
The op not even online no more bt to any one wondering please don't believe what the media portrays or in stupid stereotypes!! Poland isn't racist as people claim! They have grudges against Muslim due to their history nd for the fact Poland is 90 percent or more catholic bt as long as you don't commit crime as a black person you are safe!!

1 Like

Re: Polish Language Course by demmy79: 11:52am On May 08, 2020
Anyway have been to Poland but with little I saw in UK they second after Chinese ppl about racist against black race

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Exchange Rate Of Ghana Cedis To Naira In Nigeria / What Is With The Inflated Ego Of Nigerians Who Relocate Abroad / Re: Please Note That One Or More Of The Ds-160 Numbers Used To Schedule This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.