Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Separating Business From Friends And Family Is A Gate Way To Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Separating Business From Friends And Family Is A Gate Way To Success (267 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Separating Business From Friends And Family Is A Gate Way To Success by statedv1: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
SEPARATING BUSINESS FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Business is solving problem by selling products and rendering of services which give value back which is money.
Just as the driver of a car need concentration and only him have the executive right to sit and drive the car same thing in business the owner of the business need to separate friends and family in-order for him to breakthrough.

Note:don’t employ your friends and family member to run your business. Research had shown that business owners that employed friends and family in major business 4 out of 5 do close down their business
Your business must have rules and regulation which everyone working with in your business must obey and the vision of the business must be followed achieve that expected result.

Living coast project ,vision is to make people ,profitable business owner as a great entrepreneur in order to provide solution to people’s problem which you get money.

Mission: to enlighten, inspire, motivate and drive people to start owning different kind of business through different training and skill acquisition
Core value:Believe, Excellent ,Commitment and Drive
I have written 110 business you can start,select any business of your choice then I join you to start the business.
Interested send me a mail.
Get in touch

Mr Richard 09031540343(business driver consultant)
livingcoastproject@gmail.com
livingcoastproject..com.ng
office address: 3 ODUYEMI STREET IKEJA LAGOS
https:///37aHIk0ns6VEk9moTjacG4

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Leared In Network Marketing / . / Good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.