Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family (33155 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by MrPristine: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Apart from his exploits in the corporate world across Africa, Tony Elumelu (Chairman of Heirs Holdings and UBA is also a very devoted family man. Amongst his seven children are a set of female triplets whilst the last two are twin boys.

https://www.instagram.com/tonyoelumelu/p/CX6ag8fsuQg/?utm_medium=copy_link

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by smartasuen(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na the trend be dis now for dis festive season.
Posting the pics of celebrities and their families by MODs.

Oya Nairalanders who are married, follow the pace, snap beautiful pics with your families and post as well, cos for my eye, all of us na prospective celebrities!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by fati2001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Baawaa(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Whaoooo,I love children but Buhari is cautioning me.
A bag of rice is 26k

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hustle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Adaanna(f): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful family

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by thorpido(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful. The man born plenty sha like my papa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2021
There is a beauty when you start having your kids at a younger age.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kobojunkie: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2021
smartasuen:
Na the trend be dis now for dis festive season.
Posting the pics of celebrities and their families by MODs.

Oya Nairalanders who are married, follow the pace, snap beautiful pics with your families and post as well, cos for my eye, all of us na prospective celebrities!
Abi oo... I was indeed hoping some of our Nairalanders who still have kids that are young and at home would regale us with pictures of their own families. undecided

These celebrities or whoever they really are are strangers to us abeg! undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2021
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Typical Igbo man,see as he born full everywhere because of male child. cheesy grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kellibae(f): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Sweet family
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by lexy2014: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
thorpido:

He was looking for boys

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by merits(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulation sir, manage this from me.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by AmazingELixir: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
grin

Na girls full everywhere.....this family is a goldmine, if you know you know.

Children that will never suffer the odious experience of boarding a Lagos yellow bus.

Rich men with children with eye wahala na 5 & 6 almost all the girls are with glasses

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by UselessBuharist: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
thorpido:

My papa born 22 and he nor get money like Tony Elumelu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by AuntRose(f): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
lexy2014:

He was looking for boys
He told you that?

14 Likes

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Bayaar02(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
His family!
Urs pls?
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by Kellibae(f): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:
Typical Igbo man,see as he born full everywhere because of male child. cheesy grin

Not typical igbo man,
My uncle has 9 kids trying to get female

While my brother has 4kids no male and he is done and isn't bothered.

A yoruba woman who died in my neighbourhood 2years ago died after giving birth to her 5th female child. Died on the spot due to disappointment of yet another female.(true life story)

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by lexy2014: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
MrPristine:
Apart from his exploits in the corporate world across Africa, Tony Elumelu (Chairman of Heirs Holdings and UBA is also a very devoted family man. Amongst his seven children are a set of female triplets whilst the last two are twin boys.

https://www.instagram.com/tonyoelumelu/p/CX6ag8fsuQg/?utm_medium=copy_link

He finally has his boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by NkanuSon: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
This man want to start politics, na so the game be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by yusluvad(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Money is simply 'good'...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by lexy2014: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2021
AuntRose:

He told you that? undecided

Yes he did

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by WibusJaga: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2021

If not for his money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by lexy2014: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:

Not typical igbo man,
My uncle has 9 kids trying to get female

While my brother has 4kids no male and he is done and isn't bothered.

Make them exchange for each other the one wey Dem no get

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udemzyudex(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:

Not typical igbo man,
My uncle has 9 kids looking for female

I thought rich men think differently,like probably having 2 or at most 3 kids, some people have made us to understand that only poor people give birth to many children.

Well from the look of things one would already know what he was looking for.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by johnmartus(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
udemzyudex:
[/s]
Tony is a igbo man which school did you go to.
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by muheeb01(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful family.....see freshness everywhere

_As we celebrate the birth of the king!_ *May you experience newness and freshness in every area of your life.* _May you experience the true beauty of Christmas._ *May you find joy and love even in the most unlikely places.* _Peace and good will be given to you and your loved ones this Christmas season._ *As we celebrate the birth of our Lord, I pray that the light of kindness and hope be reborn in you so that you will never tire of being selfless and Brave.* _AMEN_ ���

*#Beautiful Morning to You*
��❤️����������������
*#Merry Christmas ���� and Happy New Year in Advance*
*#Have a Super Glorious Day*

Check my signature and profile for my work....I use GIG logistic or bus driver for delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
This man na fireboy!
Men like this won't stop until they have a male child grin.
He was just like my former boss who kept impregenating his wife until they had a son after the 4th attempt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by greenie77: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by DLSReigns: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
When there is money, it certainly will look beautiful around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family by udemzyudex(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
johnmartus:
[s][/s]
Tony is a igbo man which school did you go to.

What's the difference now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOLLAR SCARCITY:manufacturers turn to local raw materials. / Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves / Dangote Begins Installation Of Oil Refinery Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.