Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match (17201 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by stephenduru: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Here are photos of Asisat Oshoala and other Super Falcons players traininv ahead of their match against Gambia.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/photos-of-asisat-oshoala-and-others.html

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by innobets(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Same faces Everytime

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by IamAirforce1: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Assisat my crush for life , I see you

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Go girls.

I know ye'all are gonna make us proud.
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by IwILLnOTdIE: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Weldon. victory is ours
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Aghanel(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice one
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by TheAngry1: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
I suspect that Asisat and Onome Ebi are in an intimate lesbian relationship. Yep, I said it...

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Celestyn8213: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Unfortunately the women football team are not given much attention despite their better performance.

5 Likes

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by cruzita(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
WE NEED RESULT
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by silenze: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
NFF should be investigated, this one by the right is no girl, that is a boy with no breasts and a big c0ck
shocked shockedshocked

seun and nairaland pls stop taking words out of me, it is c0ck and not roster. thank you

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by lilfreezy: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Southern Nigeria female football team grin
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Jackossky(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
I fear oo. I thought it's the male football team. Our falcons are superb, save for the 7-0 they were dealt with by France.
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
What a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Gozbrown(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oshoala are u a man?
I can see a protruding something fom ur...
maybe I no see well sha

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by flexxyworld(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
with their tiny tiny breast
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Speakdatruth: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good luck girls

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Vmaqween(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
alright
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Horus(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDfR-Yq34A

Nigeria's Super Falcons commence training for The Gambia clash
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by tolexy007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
innobets:
Same faces Everytime

meself tire
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Slimmybeaurry(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Men dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by fmlala: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Up Super Falcons! Up Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Houseofglam7(f): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
I'm training to get through this week without losing my freaking mind
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Tokziby: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
innobets:
Same faces Everytime

Its the same thing all over the world. The likes of Marta of Brazil, Abby wombach (USA), Shannon box (USA), Mia Hamm(USA), Birgit Prinz (Germany), sun Wen (china) and has represented their countries at the world cup for minimum of 3 times and above. Meaning most of them spent from 12 - 20 years in their national teams. Having a 100 caps is like a walk in the pack for most these female football players.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Making us proud.
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Some Guys will deliberately not buy Chairs in their room so that when a Lady comes Visiting she would have no option to sit on the bed... WELL DONE SIR... grin .. Minister of Strategic Planning.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by ominilongest(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hol up am seeing things.. That girl @ d first PIC get prick
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by Uyi168: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
silenze:
NFF should be investigated, this one by the right is no girl, that is a boy with no breasts and a big c0ck
shocked shockedshocked

seun and nairaland pls stop taking words out of me, it is c0ck and not roster. thank you
,Nt funny..

Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by GeneralFeezy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hope say them go find husband?
Re: Pics Of Asisat Oshoala & Others Training Ahead Of Super Falcons Vs Gambia Match by chatacool: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
why ain't they dressed in the New kit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Resumes Training With The Barcelona Team. / Nigeria Lose To The United States 74 - 88 In Women's Olympic Basketball / All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.