Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

"I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments (748 Views)

Lady Lists Her Achievements After Leaving Medical School At 28 Years / Nigerian Girl Lists Her Achievements At 19 Years / Nigerian Lady Lists Her Achievements As She Turns 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by Tessyama1: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A stripper has taken to Twitter to make it clear to does calling her a hoe to add "paid" to it, because she takes off her clothes for money, and it has paid for her college, got her 2 range rovers and she's living comfortable.

She shared photos of herself surrounded by dollar notes on the floor and wrote;

"I take my clothes off for money ... so
This has paid for college, gotten me 2 2018 range rovers, 2 condos and a lovely ass life. Call me a hoe but don’t forget to put “PAID” in front of that
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-take-my-clothes-off-for-money-lady-says-as-she-lists-her-achievments.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by eezeribe(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
I can't blame her.. It's my fellow men who patronise her, even the married ones. I am sure her private part must have really suffered.
Re: "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by Khd95(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
i dnt have anything to say,somebody should buy this stc
Re: "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
does that change the fact that she is a HOE (whether paid/luxurious/or broke aass)?!
Re: "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by Countersam(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
So you want some accolades?

Re: "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2018
eezeribe:
I can't blame her.. It's my fellow men who patronise her, even the married ones. I am sure her private part must have really suffered.
She is a stripper not a sex worker.

She takes her clothes off to dance and she gets paid for it.
Re: "I Take My Clothes Off For Money" - Lady Says As She Lists Her Achievments by Lipscomb(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Actually nothing really special about that.

(1) (Reply)

Between Tailoring/fashion Designing And Barbing / Biochemistry graduate / Massive Recruitment At Sustainable Development International 2018 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.