Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity (521 Views)

Superlife STC30 - The Permanent Cure To All Incurable Ailment And Diseases. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by KingLander: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
I totally lost appetite and I get hungry very fast with chest burn. Each time my stomach becomes empty, my neck begins to choke like there is food stuck in there and the veins in my neck beats hard like my head wants to burst. I also feel like coughing but when I cough, it is a dry one. When I stay under a fan my heart rate increases. Is this life threatening? Who has ever experienced ithis before and what medications do you suggest.
Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by hisgrace090: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Go for alkaline rich food, ie green vegetables seed and but rich in antioxidant.

You might be having a low pH or alkaline level means your system is now too acidic.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by tuniboss: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
KingLander:
I totally lost appetite and I get hungry very fast with chest burn. Each time my stomach becomes empty, my neck begins to choke like there is food stuck in there and the veins in my neck beats hard like my head wants to burst. I also feel like coughing but when I cough, it is a dry one. When I stay under a fan my heart rate increases. Is this life threatening? Who has ever experienced ithis before and what medications do you suggest.
Hi have you seen a doctor

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by KingLander: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Go for alkaline rich food, ie green vegetables seed and but rich in antioxidant.

You might be having a low pH or alkaline level means your system is now too acidic.

Thanks bro
Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by KingLander: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2018
tuniboss:
Hi have you seen a doctor
Yes. I was given drugs for malaria and appetite
Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by tuniboss: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
KingLander:
Yes. I was given drugs for malaria and appetite
okay what I will recommend to you is Aloe vera gel it's help a lot with this issue... you can get me on 08131195769.. let's talk

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by dan4sunfun(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
According to WHO, every individual passes through three zones of life. These are The Vibrant Zone, The Tired Zone, The Sick Zone. The human body contains 73 trillion of cells and scientist have discovered that by the time we are 25-50 years old, we lose about 10,000 cells on a daily basis. From 50 years and above, we would have lost 50 million cells and that is the reason we end up in the sick zone. For this not to happen, we need to feed our cells with lipids and steroid which we can only get from whole grains. We are trained nutritionist from Neolife the number one supplement producing company in the world well represented in 78 countries. Follow us on watsaap to share your problem and get solution.
Health is Wealth. we will educate you on how to keep fit and remain in the Vibrant zone. Just share your health problem with us and get your Solution. If most bone issues are not treated, it causes OSTEOPOROSIS. WASAAP US ON 07039536263

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by UcheJoe(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
KingLander:

Hello, this is a very simple case.
Just our Complete Phyto Energizer and Alkaline Liven Coffee will really help to cure. Contact me on 07089817304 WhatsApp for more information

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Permanent Cure For Hyperacidity by UcheJoe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello, this is a very simple case.
Just our Complete Phyto Energizer and Alkaline Liven Coffee will really help to cure. Contact me on 07089817304 WhatsApp for more information

(1) (Reply)

The UK Should Compensate Nigeria For Poaching Their Doctors - Experts / Cure And Get Rid Of Stroke Totally / Signs Of Ovulation And The Secrets Of Fertility Charting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.