Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) (42896 Views)

Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years / Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Omololupromise: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Super chicken with swag
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Rapsino(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
dhabrite:
The outfit looks good.

Onazi is good but not goos enough for a starting shirt in Russia.

Ndidi and Etebor would be the perfect mix in the midfield. Ndidi should play in front of the back four and Etebor slightly ahead of him.

Mikel as the no 10.

Then I would be pleased.
Yes coach..

Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by zinizta: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
So this Onazi is 25 years old?
Well I am not surprised, Yakubu Aiyegbeni remained at 27yrs for 7yrs as well before eventually moving to 28..

lmao

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by sexdoll: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
rawpadgin:
So Nike sew native wears for the super eagles?

Abi these guys think say na fashion show dem wan hold for Russia?

the thing taya me

but at the same, it's good to try something new...
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Martinola:
Naija hav more dan 10 beta midfielders dan Onazi, nd he's still on d plane to Russia...Pathetic
name the ten midfielders oga....d fact is it is his time which he has earned and coach feels he fit his plans ok...
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
Well I am not surprised, Yakubu Aiyegbeni remained at 27yrs for 7yrs as well before eventually moving to 28..

Bad mouth kill u dia cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Martinola(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
name the ten midfielders oga....d fact is it is his time which he has earned and coach feels he fit his plans ok...
do u knw wat club he plays 4? how often does he play? av u watched him since d last world cup? d last tym he had a "game" was in dat same match whr he suffered a horrific injury agains france 4 yrs ago. ever since, he's been nxt to crap. did u watch him recently against england?
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by wright4christ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
We support you! If you disappoint us, we will be comfortable by your Jersey and the fashion show dress you wore to Russia and possibly the one you will wear back home
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by BarryX(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't like the outfit. It sucks!
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by nephemmy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
eh...midfield errors posing together
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by tunize(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
Hahahahaa jesus u get mouth shall nor vex

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
please when they are playing they should lose with ov2.5 cos that's the only way I can benefit from this they wild goose chase .
see my signature
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Thojan(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Looking dapper
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Martinola:
do u knw wat club he plays 4? how often does he play? av u watched him since d last world cup? d last tym he had a "game" was in dat same match whr he suffered a horrific injury agains france 4 yrs ago. ever since, he's been nxt to crap. did u watch him recently against england?
Oga name the ten midfielders and reason why they should take onazi place
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Ibj50(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
where you go hide na

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by danjalingo: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2018
E be like say for this world cup na fashion Nigeria wan go do there.
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by ddeola: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Fine boyz. God bless una hussle o
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Naughtytboy: 3:35am On Jun 12, 2018
ItzBIM:
Nigeria will get to to the semifinals.

Screenshot it, save it, do whatever just remember you read it here first.

Oluwa sha ma sin wa lo.
if Nigeria gets to the final i will credit your account but if we don't u credit mine .deal?
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Naughtytboy: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Trendy247:
Instead of them to snap the different skills they've developed so far, they're busy snapping new clothes... No wonder som1 said we're going for fashion parade
so it now they should be learning new skills. What they need is team work sir
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by abbeyty(m): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Are we going for fashion show or football match ? 20bilion in your account if you can slove that problem .
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by ItzBIM(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Naughtytboy:
if Nigeria gets to the final i will credit your account but if we don't u credit mine .deal?

I said semifinals.
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Naughtytboy: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
ItzBIM:

I said semifinals.
k even at dat
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by ItzBIM(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Naughtytboy:
k even at dat

Deal
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Naughtytboy: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
ItzBIM:

Deal
k
Re: Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018
theoldpretender:

cheesy

But it isn't their fault.

Back in 2013...NFF said that clubs should pay players salaries of at least N150000. At least 3 clubs in our top division said they won't pay.

So what do you expect a player who is in his twenties to do? Keep on earning poor salaries till he retires at 30...or become 20 again and head to Europe and earn $30000 or more a week?

I guess we could solve part of the problem by privatising some of our clubs,and keeping good records....but if we privatise clubs, people owuld grumble about high ticket prices.

In this part of the world people don't like to pay for services undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanitoluwa Adewumi Gets New Apartment In New York / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Go For Bicycle Ride (pics) / Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.