Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M (28696 Views)

Peter Etebo Calls His Son "Little Ronaldo" / Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Who is Oghenekaro Peter Etebo? Introducing Stoke City's first signing of summer

World Cup-bound Nigeria midfielder has joined from Feirense for just over £6m

Stoke City have made box-to-box Nigeria midfielder Oghenekaro Peter Etebo their first signing of the Gary Rowett era.

The 22-year-old, who is heading to this summer's World Cup, arrives from Portugal side Feirense for €7.2m - just north of £6m - after a spell on loan at Las Palmas in a La Liga relegation battle.

He has been described by Rowett as "very mobile and energetic" but what do we know about him?

What's his background?
Etebo grew up in Warri, about six hours east of Lagos, and started came through the academy at Nigerian Premier League side Warri Wolves.

It was the Rio Olympics in 2014 that he caught the eye, earning a bronze medal as an 18-year-old with the under-23s - and scoring four goals in a 5-4 win over Japan. He was named African football's Most Promising Talent a year later.

He moved to Feirense in Portugal in early 2016, helping secure promotion to the top flight and a mid-table finish the following year, just missing out on Europa League qualification.

And he has been continually linked with moves to one of the big leagues, with rumours of interest from Arsenal, Leicester, West Brom and Newcastle in England and Monaco and Lyon in France before he joined Las Palmas for the second half of last season.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/oghenekaro-peter-etebo-stoke-city-1663966.amp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by MrCuteking(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone. There is this guy on nairaland, facebook, twitter and every other social media.
His name is

Makinde Samuel
and his account number is

He shares and SCAMS people a lot about data subscription, in quote:

“ GLOBATECH DIGITAL NETWORK PACKAGES

Get the cheapest and most durable data plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 customer service with high prestige and confidence

MYN DATA BUNDLE
3GB : #1200

7GB : #2500

14GB: #3500.

And so on

More so, he decieves others that he sells GOTV and DSTV credit and subscription at an affordable price.

Please I was scammed so I’d love you guys to beware of this guy or anyone who gives you mouth watering subscription, be it airtime, or dstv.

I credited his account while I was decieved to pay into his ccount before getting the airtime.

Shortly after he got the money, he blocked my line on Whatsapp and no longer picks my call.
BEWARE ! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!

127 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Dclique(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Too bad he wouldn't be playing in the EPL

5 Likes

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by DIYhackers: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
More experience for the super eagles team. Congrats Etebo
Check my signature now to learn how to become a blogger or pm me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by TheAngry1: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
k
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Relegation masters

2 Likes

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Ayoswit(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmnn
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by AK481(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by thesicilian: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stoke city is a nice place to start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by oshe11: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
This guy must be really good

Was surprised to see him among the top 100 Wild card players going into the WOrld Cup

4 Likes

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by obembet(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congrats, u start from somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Bolug309: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Teewhy2: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by gurunlocker: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
This one is 22?....hmmm I dey see something shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Authoreety: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ddf
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Did Nairaland just edit the entirety of my original post. This isn't my post, for goodness sake.
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by nabegibeg: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by sisqology(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
22, hmmmm. No problem
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Ayoswit(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Enya kpele
MrCuteking:
Hello everyone. There is this guy on nairaland, facebook, twitter and every other social media.
His name is

Makinde Samuel

Get the cheapest and most durable data plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 customer service with high prestige and confidence

MYN DATA BUNDLE

And so on

More so, he decieves others that he sells GOTV and DSTV credit and subscription at an affordable price.

Please I was scammed so I’d love you guys to beware of this guy or anyone who gives you mouth watering subscription, be it airtime, or dstv.

I credited his account while I was decieved to pay into his ccount before getting the airtime.

Shortly after he got the money, he blocked my line on Whatsapp and no longer picks my call.

1 Like

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by henrixx(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Congrats bro

I hope stoke comes back up
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by LazyNairalander(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
how much was Bale signed? someone remind me I have forgotten.

check my signature and thank me later
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by maxiuc(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Akinbahm(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Akinbahm(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
At least he's better than Joel Obi and maybe Onazi...
Nigerian players getting good moves from this world cup season.
from Ebuehi to Balogun now Etobo. .
next is moses simon to Liverpool...
Go eagles...
like if you believe rohr will take over Chelsea after the world cup grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
SMALL MONEY
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by fabulouskeem(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
wow really happy for him o...chai I could remember when i de sell boot give this guy when e de play naija league...very humble guy

Oya order for your Professional soccer boot

size 10/44 u.s available

1 Like

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
MrCuteking:
His name is

Makinde Samuel

MYN DATA BUNDLE

And so on

Report him to EFCC, he has a name ,account and face to his number and bank account, Those guys k now how to deal with people like him!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by Koval12(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
A very good move for him. It won't be long before the big boys come for him
Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by mowah: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice move,but not too good. He's going to be playing in the championship. I think he should have waited till after the world cup, who knows bigger clubs might have come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M by swimmer: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
22 years!!!!!?

if you must lie, please do so honestly....!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Playing A New Kind Of Pressing Football, Called Depressing -Peter Drury / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.