Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together (32525 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Peter Etebo Calls His Son "Little Ronaldo" / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Vicdayz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian footballer, Oghenekaro Peter Etebo who plays as a midfielder for Championship club Stoke City and the Nigerian national team shares cute photo with his son.

Etebo says he is glad that he is risking everything for his son.

He wrote:
"Sometimes you just have to risk it all for dreams only you can see.. my little man so serious with his phone �� but he definitely knows am risking it all for him�"

Source From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/am-risking-it-all-for-my-son-footballer.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Vicdayz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by OTayobami(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bros when you wan come area na? See as your boy fine pass you nai be say madam na goddess o

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by modaink333: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
I will soon be there...
Bless up bro

7 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Soskid(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice caption from my favourite footballer

2 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Vicdayz:
shocked

Says what's on your mind grin werey

2 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by hamaworld(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Risking what

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Stoke
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Badonasty(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Vicdayz:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian footballer, Oghenekaro Peter Etebo who plays as a midfielder for Championship club Stoke City and the Nigerian national team shares cute photo with his son.

He wrote:

Source From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/am-risking-it-all-for-my-son-footballer.html

cute father and son...no Homo
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Nlearn: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
,nice

Am a professional website and Mobile App developer

Just get in touch with me here 080 68 60 84 90. For ur web project of any type

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by nosiebaba(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
If anybody says anything about that boys ears ehn. I go break una head

10 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Maxcollins042(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
ok
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Andrewkinggg: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Tah! Who dash you son? Abi Abiola's son.. Look at his ear.
If you know, you know oh!!
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
This guy that scored an own goal. C'mon gerrarahia!
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Forreellinc: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin see e pikin ear
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by TDonald: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
DNA Test abeg
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by ictjobber: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cute
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by incogni2o: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Some people go get child, we no go hear word again.

Linda Ikeji
Tonto Dikeh
Single Mothers
Baby Mamas.
Thiss one sef

All bragging as if they own the Child's soul, as if the child doesn't have a mind or his or her own.

Children are the Heritage of God put in your custody. Do your best to train them well.

A good home training is far greater than a millon dollar inheritance because it is great investment for your own future and also world Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by NaijaCelebNews: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cool!!! Anyways click link to watch top 10 American and British Celebrities turning up to WizKid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxr0Yt6MBIw
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by OTayobami(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
nosiebaba:
If anybody says anything about that boys ears ehn. I go break una head

I call them elf-ears it makes a man look handsome, i guess your own na the type wey we dey say them run go hide

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
One day, me sef go make am.
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by iluvdonjazzy: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
lovely
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by chloride6: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
angry angry
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by toprealman: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Soskid:
Nice caption from my favourite footballer
Tell him to up his game. Championship side still struggling to command regular shirt.
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
old papa....

Just like your goal keeper

Nigeria cannot get it right... Ever

2 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by lonlytroy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
U done dey show yasef
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Vokians(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice look. The dream of every responsible father is to give the best to his children.
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by Vokians(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin see e pikin ear
What is wrong with the ear?
Re: Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together by wink2015(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
From Gistvic.com

He wrote:
"Sometimes you just have to risk it all for dreams only you can see.. my little man so serious with his phone �� but he definitely knows am risking it all for him�"

IS OGHENEKARO PETER ETEBO FROM URHOBO OR ISOKO?

Which local government in Delta state is he from?

He is a creative footballer who represented Nigeria at the last world cup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" / Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match / Late Sheik Tiote: 7 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Footballer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.