Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) (2594 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by majella4: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
This story was shared by Adeyemi.....

'The God of My Prophet & Father Bishop David Oyedepo Has Done it Again!
DEAD BROTHER RESTORED BACK TO LIFE!!
I have come to return all the glory to God for His faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this commission. I am a Cell minister, my Younger Brother in university of calabar called to inform that our Younger Brother schooling in Auchi Polytechnic was confirmed dead on the 13th of May 2018 & his body deposited in the mortuary. Being worried and dismayed I contacted my Home cell provider, who shouted "He can't be dead and I responded Amen.
He gathered his household to join us and we began to pray fervently on KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT for about 2 hours that night. And there after we joined Canaanland via DOMI radio for the Covenant hour of prayer. The next day my brother travelled to Auchi, on arrival late in the night he went straight to the mortuary and saw his Younger brother's lifeless body. The mortuary attendant consoling Him reminding him that he came too late because he was injected for embalmment over 24hours ago. He then whispered to the ear of the lifeless body " Jesus is here, arise!". Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, "IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP! And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant. About 68 SOULS gave their lives to Christ instantly. To God be the Glory.
Testifier: Queen- Vic'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/dead-man-comes-back-to-life-in-mortuary.html

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by JosEast(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Praise the Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope he use his time wisely not everyone was this lucky

Praise the creator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by kapelvej: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Praise God. If you don't believe, please leave us that believe. If you like call us fools. All I know is, my God liveth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by chuksjuve(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
I just came to read comments , as I have nothing to say ..

Atheists will turn this thread to a war zone of words ...

My popcorn & coke with me grin

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
It's Our New DAWN because what eyes have not seen nor ears heard shall be the order of the day.

I'm a Benefiting Winner..

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by ogaJona(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
could this be real? or shots from a movie scene
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
The glory of God shocked
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by JasonScoolari: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Even though i am a devoted WINNER, i won't believe this truckload of bullshit... grin

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
So nobody there asked the man how the afterlife or how being dead feels like? Nobody asked him about hellfire?

Nobody asked him about why he decided to come back to earth? If I'd be near that man when he came to life, I would have given him a sucker punch � that will send him back to where he came from

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Thistles: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Interesting!!!

This is extraordinary.....

Check out our website for hospitality tips, deals and jobs.

https://www.curzonandjones.com/blog
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
He did not for. Alright? Hospitals do not have life support machines and just touching the heart to check beat does not mean that the pause of beat indicated the soul has transitioned. We can stop our heart beats while we shift consciousness to a different realm and still returned.

Stupidity is praising the Gods for your ignorance
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by paxonel(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Did oyedepo lay hands on him
why then is he mentioning oyedepo ?

These people will simply just do anything to create the impression that it was God of oyedepo, yet the oyedepo will not give any of them money for their addictive willingness to promote his ministry, they will remain poor while the oyedepo becomes richer
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
He then whispered to the ear of the lifeless body " Jesus is here, arise!". Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, "IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP! And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant. About 68 SOULS gave their lives to Christ instantly. To God be the Glory.

reminds me of

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by InansBobo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Give Jesus the praise!!! (In Ibiyeomie and Enenche's voice)
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by spongeisback: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
:
Jesus is here, arise!". Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, "IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP! And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant.

1) The body is embalmed by simultaneously introducing embalming fluid (a mixture of formaldehyde, other chemicals, and water) into an artery while draining the blood from a nearby vein or from the heart.
2) No Mortuary will wrap a body like an Egyptian mummy. Only Muslim wrap bodies like this and as we all know the bodies are not deposited.

3) The name of Oyedepo couldn't heal his own WIFE, yes they won't tell you men worshippers that Oyedepo's wife was in a hospital abroad for months.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
if this happens in a developed country i would say something different but for naija...the doctors here dey practice medicine 1.0... old version...so many have been buried alive due to reduced level of heart beat or even a pause...

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
the mortuary attendant consoling Him reminding him that he came too late because he was injected for embalmment over 24hours ago. He then whispered to the ear of the lifeless body " Jesus is here, arise!". Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, "IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP! And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant.
now the question is was he really dead?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by moscobabs(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jesus is here.....The dead refuses to wake

In the name of God of OYEDEPO....The dead arose!!!

Continue......Ejo nbe loorun,aaro dake!!
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
kapelvej:
Praise God. If you don't believe, please leave us that believe. If you like call us fools. All I know is, my God liveth

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by princeSammyz: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Believe, cox you are a believer
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
spongeisback:

1) The body is embalmed by simultaneously introducing embalming fluid (a mixture of formaldehyde, other chemicals, and water) into an artery while draining the blood from a nearby vein or from the heart.
2) No Mortuary will wrap a body like an Egyptian mummy. Only Muslim wrap bodies like this and as we all know the bodies are not deposited.

3) The name of Oyedepo couldn't heal his own WIFE, yes they won't tell you men worshippers that Oyedepo's wife was in a hospital abroad for months.
True talk,but them be Mugus.
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Man only dies once.
He was simply resuscitated or was probably in a trance.
No one experiences death and comes back alive except through the miracles performed by prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) during his time.
This is just as fake as those trying to make us believe this ruse.
Believe it at your own peril.
Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Him business don set: Na to go START CHURCH SURE PASS. Papa God don pick him call

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jokes apart: I don't disbelieve this story. Neither do I believe it. My position is I DO NOT KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
Man only dies once.
No one experiences death and comes back alive except through the miracles performed by prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) during his time.
Jesus said in John 14:12 "very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
Man only dies once.
Jesus said in John 14:12 "very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Comes Back To Life In The Mortuary In Edo(photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
majella4:
This story was shared by Adeyemi.....

'The God of My Prophet & Father Bishop David Oyedepo Has Done it Again!
DEAD BROTHER RESTORED BACK TO LIFE!!
I have come to return all the glory to God for His faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this commission. I am a Cell minister, my Younger Brother in university of calabar called to inform that our Younger Brother schooling in Auchi Polytechnic was confirmed dead on the 13th of May 2018 & his body deposited in the mortuary. Being worried and dismayed I contacted my Home cell provider, who shouted "He can't be dead and I responded Amen.
He gathered his household to join us and we began to pray fervently on KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT for about 2 hours that night. And there after we joined Canaanland via DOMI radio for the Covenant hour of prayer. The next day my brother travelled to Auchi, on arrival late in the night he went straight to the mortuary and saw his Younger brother's lifeless body. The mortuary attendant consoling Him reminding him that he came too late because he was injected for embalmment over 24hours ago. He then whispered to the ear of the lifeless body " Jesus is here, arise!". Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, "IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP! And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant. About 68 SOULS gave their lives to Christ instantly. To God be the Glory.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/dead-man-comes-back-to-life-in-mortuary.html
Kindly move to religious section

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Prophet David Elijah Who Survived 35 Hot Bullets / Who Created The Devil?? / The Anointing Of The Seer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.