Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic (41883 Views)

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Sheikh Gumi: Many Boko Haram Commanders Willing To Surrender / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Soldiers Kill Many Boko Haram Terrorists In Tunbun Guni Along Lake Chad (Graphic by meccuno: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bakrabas:

I know that religion and think that is where the BH derived their inspiration.

Luke 19:27 ESV / 77 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Deuteronomy 17:1-20 ESV / 42 helpful votes
“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV / 37 helpful votes
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Matthew 10:34 ESV / 35 helpful votes
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV / 34 helpful votes
But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Leviticus 20:27 ESV / 29 helpful votes
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

John 3:16 ESV / 28 helpful votes
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Exodus 22:19 ESV / 28 helpful votes
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

Deuteronomy 17:2 ESV / 26 helpful votes
“If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant,

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 25 helpful votes
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Psalm 49:10 ESV / 24 helpful votes
For he sees that even the wise die; the fool and the stupid alike must perish and leave their wealth to others.

1 Samuel 15:2-3 ESV / 24 helpful votes
Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Deuteronomy 17:2-5 ESV /
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.