Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes (10922 Views)

Airtel Youtube Night Data- Who Knows How To Download Videos With It? / Airtel Youtube Plan Keeps Showing Expired / Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by mrkachi13(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Are you an Airtel user and thinking of what YouTube Plan to subscribe on? Well, look no further as I bring you a full detailed list of the Airtel YouTube Data Plan you can choose from.

The Airtel YouTube Plan is categorized into different packages to suit your needs, the plan is sub-divided into YOUTUBE WEEKLY & MONTHLY PACK, YOUTUBE NIGHT PACK, and YOUTUBE PLUS PACK.

How To Activate Airtel YouTube Plan Subscription Code

1) Airtel YOUTUBE WEEKLY & MONTHLY PACK;
This plans gives you Non-Stop YouTube Videos All Day All Night

*Airtel YOUTUBE WEEKLY
The plan offers a data allowance of 300MB at the cost of N300 which is valid for 7 days. You can subscribe for the YouTube weekly plan by dialing *323*12#.

*Airtel MONTHLY PACK
This plan offers a data allowance of 600MB at of N400 which is valid for 30 days. You can subscribe by dialing *323*11#.

2) Airtel YOUTUBE NIGHT PACK;

Full Plan and Codes can be found in the source link below.

Source: https://www.entclassblog.com/2018/06/airtel-youtube-plus-pack-plan.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by henry007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
So Airtel wants people to watch more videos. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by mrkachi13(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Some people love watching youtube videos, someone like me

henry007:
So Airtel wants people to watch more videos. hmmm
Re: Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
mrkachi13:
Are you an Airtel user and thinking of what YouTube Plan to subscribe on? Well, look no further as I bring you a full detailed list of the Airtel YouTube Data Plan you can choose from.

The Airtel YouTube Plan is categorized into different packages to suit your needs, the plan is sub-divided into YOUTUBE WEEKLY & MONTHLY PACK, YOUTUBE NIGHT PACK, and YOUTUBE PLUS PACK.

How To Activate Airtel YouTube Plan Subscription Code

1) Airtel YOUTUBE WEEKLY & MONTHLY PACK;
This plans gives you Non-Stop YouTube Videos All Day All Night

*Airtel YOUTUBE WEEKLY
The plan offers a data allowance of 300MB at the cost of N300 which is valid for 7 days. You can subscribe for the YouTube weekly plan by dialing *323*12#.

*Airtel MONTHLY PACK
This plan offers a data allowance of 600MB at of N400 which is valid for 30 days. You can subscribe by dialing *323*11#.

2) Airtel YOUTUBE NIGHT PACK;

Full Plan and Codes can be found in the source link below.

Source: https://www.entclassblog.com/2018/06/airtel-youtube-plus-pack-plan.html

Nice, now I believe your blog link is known on Nairaland.
Re: Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2018
For the weekly and monthly,can the sub be renewed before the supposed expiry date?
Re: Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by mrkachi13(m): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2018
You didn't believe the last time I told you?

NaijaTechnician:

Nice, now I believe your blog link is known on Nairaland.
Re: Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes by mrkachi13(m): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2018
I think it should.

NewBea:
For the weekly and monthly,can the sub be renewed before the supposed expiry date?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Phone Slow? 5 Most Common Issues / Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed / Facebook Brings Back SMS Feature To Messenger For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.