Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (52571 Views)

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by StarUp: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Brand new Love Machine and Tokunbo Venza...Önìrãnü
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
congratulations to her.
live your dreams wink
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
she exchange the venza for dido trust me she will love driving the dido cheesy
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by vilight(f): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
People viewing this page like kilode
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
I'm waiting for my Toy to arrive too.
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by chloride6: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
How can the Venza be new?

The Venza has been discontinued grin grin
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
VENZA WEY DON BECOME OLD MODEL
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Biggie2206: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
All of you guys are dumb..

That's obviously a movie..

I mean the picture where she was holding a Love Machine..

The op just did that to get y'all attention..

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
so she self servi.... na u know
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Jasperro(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
self servicing
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
How is this news?
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Papvz: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abeg ooo. This babe has been a real hustler back from our days in unilorin. Don't be hating on her, she deserves some accolades. Ajewunmi smiley wumi_idiagbon

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Everything is now for social media fronting even buying an overused Venza. undecided
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by MrTour: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
N3.5m not bad.
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
is this not the car uche the paint seller bought 4years?

which one is the toy ? the dido or the car?

anyway just try and check my signature
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by no1madman(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by henrypsexy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
That things she holding is small for her oh! That one na 7inches if she get mind go for 14inches
Lol
Congratulation sha
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by kingsley18(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..,
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Mr2013(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Big prick fall on u

UCHU like u!!!
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
the last pic explain everything.....
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by sicker000: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
bidak:
Wait oo what is the correlation between her buying a new car and her holding a Love Machine angry
They are both toys
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
She's indirectly saying the husband na legbere man... Baba u better divorce this holosho b4 e over u undecided
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by FastShipping: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
ednut1:
Most of the yoruba actors are broke but the ladies aint. Yif u knw u knw

Could you please elaborate? Maybe it tallies with what I heard recently about these actresses in Yoruba movies.
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
She has a Love Machine.....

And if I say 8 out of 10 female celebs has an intimacy gadget, they say how did I come to conclusion?
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by benjyyyyy07: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
cryme too I yaff never ever ever heard of her but she bought a venza.. Ishe ko lowo alubrika lo Ju those who know know
chivera018:
I have never seen her in movies before or even heard of her name before.

1 Like

Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by jeweltab(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Guys,don't get it twisted,the last picture is a clip from a movie,you can confirm from her instagram page
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by Nazarene2000: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
UEFA CUP.
itspzpics:
Oohh......but wait what is she holding in that last pics

See more photos of actress Wumi Toriola and her brandnew SUV here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-wumi-toriola-a-brand-new-toyota-venza/
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
so,they are now selling Love Machine WITH VENZA TOGETHER
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by skylove4(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
She is holding dido to display her source of money for the Venza. Ask Nigerian politicians.
Re: Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) by HITTED(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
She's depicting what feminism is all about:

Hate men

Get yourself a dilldo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 35 People Attended Agbani Darego's Private Wedding / Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.