Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward (604 Views)

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward by Takeit2017(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
A Nigerian man who found a missing bundle of money in his shop and returned it is upset because of the meagre sum the owner gave him as a reward.

Ifeanyi took to Twitter to reveal that a customer forgot 500,000 Naira in his shop. The owner returned the following day to ask if Ifeanyi saw the money and he claims he told him "no" at first, then as the man was leaving, he called him back and gave him the money.

As a reward, the man gave him only 2,000 Naira and this has angered Ifeanyi who says he expected more than that. He says he now wishes he could go back in time and change things.

Social media users have called him out for doing the right thing only because he was expecting a reward. While others advised him to have no regrets because every good deed has a reward that can not be quantified in monetary terms

See tweets below...

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/nigerian-man-regrets-returning-missing.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward by Davidfashman: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Regina Daniels' Real Age With Proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKHWzD-nzXc
Re: Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
when ever you do something good stop expecting that the world now owe you something. and why is he having a sense of entitlement for the money which was not his
Re: Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward by Takeit2017(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend on Business Idea. / I Make 2oousd Per Day. / Make Up To 50% From Ponmo Business Starting With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.