Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner (29268 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Banks! Why All This ATM Card Maintenance Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Kimiso(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Please I don't want to do a favour that would put me into trouble i found this UBA ATM card of someone lost it looks too current than to think the owner intentionally doesn't find it anymore useful am thinking of returning it to the bank so that it would not end up in the hands of scammers for fraudulent activities,
.........thanks am awaiting your opinion tomorrow is Monday which is when the bank would resume

Happy Sunday

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by HeadNigga: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2022
How you wan take return am to the owner? Just break it and throw it away... burn it if possible so that fraudsters won't get hold of it before the owner disables the card. That's the only favour the owner needs from you.

618 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by caesymore(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2022
AS you step into Church today pray to God against the spirit of over do, e badt well well. The commenter above has said it all

262 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Toneypen247(m): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Just burn it up. I guess the person must have blocked the account by now, or he/she is waiting to go to the bank tomorrow to rectify that out.

You might need my signature assistance below..

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Kestolove(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2022
oga break or trowey dat card na 1k bank dey issue new one no go put ursef fir trouble

239 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by talk2hb1(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Go give it to the nearest UBA bank security now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Rossonero: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2022
'

16 Likes

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Moneyboyz: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Making a molehill out of a grain of sand, burn or just break and throw it away, the owner has probably got a replacement.
So what's the fuss all about? Don't get yourself in unnecessary trouble.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by lytech1(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Save ur self the stress and unnecessary trouble that might end up pooping up (you are the first suspect if any fraudulent activity have occurred before your good sermaritan deed)
Just burn it instead of taking it to the bank.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Nsonaso(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Don't return it, burn it let the owner apply for New one

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Just burn it and save yourself from stress

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by sureboykris(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
You can destroy the card. No need stressing yourself. You'll save the owner from scammers and save yourself the headache of going to the bank

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by MITCHELL96: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Don't forget you're in Nigeria where they pay evil for good, (At times) you're a young guy, they'll definitely think you're a yahoo boy and that you stole the card yourself if anything should happen to the victim's bank account.

Just break the card, the owner can always get a new one from UBA, it's just 1,050 naira

Don't try to be that good Samaritan now, it's not worth it in this particular case. (Maybe in some other case )

I remember when I saw a live ammunition in my village, just at the back of my family house, I took it to my uncle and told him where I saw it, he told me that there was riot some years ago there, so it must have been the reason the bullet was still there burried on the ground, I told my uncle I'll take it to the police station to return it (me trying to be a good Samaritan na) grin

My uncle slapped me immediately and said 'boy, don't you know you're in Nigeria" ? Who will believe you just saw it on the ground ? Do you have any tangible evidence ? " Make Nigeria police no go say na you dey sponsor bandits with bullet oo"

N.B. it was 6 bullets.

Naso I just mellow, I had to look for a pit toilet and throw them inside, ( This isn't your regular fiction please) sad

Nigeria no be USA grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Trapnews: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
grin The comments above portray our security system. Someone can go to prison doing the right thing because of a failed system. Quite unfortunate. I doubt Americans will do same, i guess they have database to look up the owner.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by GboyegaD(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by WonderManly(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
I can assist you. Just give me some minutes...

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by TriCee: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Hmm, return wetin? To who exactly?
Just imagine on your way to the bank, Naija police come stop and search you...two different cards?

You know the rest of the story. Discard that card immediately, it's not expensive to get another one.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by HiideaConsole(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
I have nothing to say, let's hear from those below me

On the other hand tho', it's not the first time people find other people's ATM card.

Again, imagine that the owner would be making efforts to block it... It's just 1k for a new one

Abeg, just do wetin you like

1 Like

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by labisibrass(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
You'd be doing the owner a huge favour by destroying it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by 9japride(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
It's best you return it to the bank, but due to the kind of environment we are things might turn against you. A lot people are just too wicked and ungrateful. Just do what is ok and learn lessons from it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Realtalk20: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Break the card or cut it up with a pair of scissors, just don't let any Tinubu supporters near it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by crackhouse(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Do the right thing if u can.

1 Like

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Beremx(f): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Destroy the card. The owner will simply do another one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by silvoclaira: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2022
A friend robbed a supermarket
in Lagos years ago. He stole
about 216,000naira. He felt bad
about it and returned to the store
to apologize and give the money
back. This is where he got
arrested for robbery and he is to
spend the next eleven (11) years
in jail.
sad

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by mytime24(f): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Break it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2022
like most nairalanders have said,break it so it won't be accessed by anyone..the owner might have even blocked it or planning on getting a replacement..no go put yourself for 1k wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by paradigmshift(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Break the ATM and go your way...una too like suffer head.. d guy or owner will get a new one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by zedegit: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by alphaconde(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2022
that card cost 1075 only

considering transport and queue in the bank

i think the best thing to do is to destroy the card becuase thats what the bank will still do.

hope u will b this kind if you found money or a phone?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by MacEndy(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Destroy it to save urself of any unwarranted embarrassment, the owner can easily get a new one for just 1k only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner by Ezedon(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Let the owner just block it and get a new one , unless you want to go to jail

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars / Breaking!!! Prepare For AUSTERITY - FG / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.