Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi (1557 Views)

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore / Any Govt That Watches Its People Killed Everyday Has Failed – Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by ellovee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has noted that any government that watches the killing of its people on a daily basis is irresponsible.
Amaechi said that the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike has failed in providing good governance for the people of the state.
The former governor said that under Wike’s watch, killings and massacre of the people persist all over the state on a daily basis.
He said, “Every government has a responsibility to protect lives and property. The reason there is a government is because the people are alive. If a person dies there will be no government.

“Any government that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible government. Governor Wike watches his people killed every day.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Kingdante(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
True words..... same way Buhari’s government has failed ......... lubbish!!! He don shoot himself for leg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by ellovee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
This statement from my former governor have truly made my day a lovely one.
I have being arguing with people that the government of buhari is a failed government, and now His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi have hit the nail on the head.
The killings all over the country in spite of the claim that boko haram have been technically defeat, is another prove that present govt is a failed one.

6 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by HITTED(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
ellovee:
I have being arguing with people that the government of buhari is a failed government, and now His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi have hitted the nail on the head.
The killings all over the country in spite of the claim that boko haram have been technically defeat, is another prove that present govt is a failed one.

Please, the past tense of "hit" is "hit". There's no such thing as "hitted" in English.

Stop giving me unnecessary mentions.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by psucc(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
So you have now avenge him?

But sincerely, Amaechi deserves a Noble Prize for telling the truth that every other person in Buhari's cabinet is afraid to say "Any government that watches her people being slain is a failed government".
HITTED:

Please, the past tense of "hit" is "hit". There's no such thing as "hitted" in English.

3 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by HITTED(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
psucc:
So you have now avenge him?

But sincerely, Amaechi deserves a Noble Prize for telling the truth that every other person in Buhari's cabinet is afraid to say "Any government that watches her people being slain is a failed government".

Changes nothing.

Amaechi is still an APC stooge and a corrupt soul.
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by tayebest(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
ellovee:
I have being arguing with people that the government of buhari is a failed government, and now His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi have hit the nail on the head.

What of wike governance that Ameachi was talking about? undecided
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by tayebest(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
HITTED:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by oshe11: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
The table he is shaking has BUHARI ON IT

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Seems Amechi has taken some tramadol. Was he indirectly talking the Bubu? Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by obonujoker(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lol... we the yoruba Muslims right now....

3 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by debaj10: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
look,
u pipu shu leev bababubu from una wahala o.
ahn ah!
warisdis?! angry
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Buharimustgo: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sophisticated Morons

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by jerryunit48: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
In other words Buhari has failed

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Beremx(f): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is he referring to Buhari because all i see now is that the comment fits Buhari's failure in security

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by babeosisi: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
ellovee:
The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has noted that any government that watches the killing of its people on a daily basis is irresponsible.
Amaechi said that the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike has failed in providing good governance for the people of the state.
The former governor said that under Wike’s watch, killings and massacre of the people persist all over the state on a daily basis.
He said, “Every government has a responsibility to protect lives and property. The reason there is a government is because the people are alive. If a person dies there will be no government.

“Any government that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible government. Governor Wike watches his people killed every day.

doesn't this man know that his boss is the government he is speaking about and he is part of it
chai

2 Likes

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by babeosisi: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
Is he referring to Buhari because all i see now is that the comment fits Buhari's failure in security

is this berem?
dalolololo. ebele ngwa awala l'obe!!
wonders shall never end
you have jilted boo boo? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
unu ga kwa ra counseling?
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Beremx(f): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:

is this berem?
dalolololo. ebele ngwa awala l'obe!!
wonders shall never end
you have jilted boo boo? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
unu ga kwa ra counseling?
babyosisi, how are you doing?

Buhari has failed! He must not be returned in 2019

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Pavarottii(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na wa poo. Where in rivers state that am in that people die everyday. Abi is he talking about the middle belt?

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by babeosisi: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
babyosisi, how are you doing?

Buhari has failed! He must not be returned in 2019

berem my dear I can't believe this is you saying this
what a difference 3 years makes
i remember our heated fights during the elections where I warned that boo boo is the biggest mistake anyone would make

i compliment your candour
many are still praising the man
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Beremx(f): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:

berem my dear I can't believe this is you saying this
what a difference 3 years makes
i remember our heated fights during the elections where I warned that boo boo is the biggest mistake anyone would make

i compliment your candour
many are still praising the man
I accept my mistakes of defending and supporting him. The country is in shambles. Nigeria needs a Messiah. Buhari has failed!
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by babeosisi: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beremx:
I accept my mistakes of defending and supporting him. The country is in shambles. Nigeria needs a Messiah. Buhari has failed!

How are you doing by the way
how oga and kids dey
Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
babeosisi:

How are you doing by the way
how oga and kids dey
we are great Sis. Welcome back cool

1 Like

Re: Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi by musa234(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
This statement fits the current Apc government.. Useless government filled with propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Not Trust Senator Akpabio (pics) / 2019: Rochas Okorochas Formerly Declares For Senate / Jalingo City Agog For Alhaji Sani Danladi And APC And PMB With Mamoth Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.