Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

4 Ways To Figure Out What You’re Good At - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Ways To Figure Out What You’re Good At (458 Views)

4 Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals Faster As A Nigerian / I.Q TEST 2: Can You Figure Out The Right Answer? / How To Figure Out If You’re In The Wrong Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Figure Out What You’re Good At by VirtueDigest: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
One of the most difficult challenges women face in achieving personal growth is to adequately identify and acknowledge their strengths. If you find that you’re having trouble identifying your strengths in your personal or professional life, it could be holding you back from amazing opportunities to grow in your career and in your relationships. Not to mention lacking the ability to acknowledge your strengths has the potential to hinder your confidence and self-actualization.

Fortunately, there are simple ways you can start identifying your strengths. Here are the top five ways I’ve worked to discover and build upon my best traits!

Take a career strengths test
Just because these tests are typically used to determine your professional strengths doesn’t mean they can’t be useful in your personal life. Chances are, the strengths you’ve found in your career will overlap a bit as positive traits in your personal life as well.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/4-ways-to-figure-out-what-youre-good-at-not-just-what-youre-passionate-about/

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Market Value With Google Adwords Certificate / General Data Protection Regulation (gdpr) Implications For Hr Practices / Factors That Can Affect Your Choice Of Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.