Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros (414 Views)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros by Sappro22(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has said that he would not sell Kylian Mbappe for an offer as high as one billion Euros.

The teenage sensation made the move from Monaco to PSG last summer on an initial year's loan before the contract moves onto a permanent. If this occurs then PSG must spend a possible fee of up to £157 million.

Once the payment goes through, Mbappe will then become the second most expensive player of all time, second behind his strike-partner Neymar, who cost the side £194.6 million. However, it's very possible the deal could run into issues with the Financial Fair Play.

There is also the possibility that Mbappe could be prised away from the French league, with a number of interested suitors around.

The comments, which come via from le10sport via CalcioMercato, suggest that the club would not accept a figure worth just under ten times the huge fee they paid for the 19-year-old.

Al-Khelaifi said: "You want me to give you a number? More than a billion euros. Yes, I said one billion. And even if you gave me a billion, I wouldn't sell him." Wow.

It's fair to share that PSG are quite adamant that they do not want one of their prize possession to leave, and at any price. Even in today's crazy market, an offer that high for a single player seems highly unlikely.

This season, the striker has scored 21 in 44 games, including eleven assists. He has won the Ligue 1 for the second consecutive time. It's clear that the youngster is brimming with talent and this year's World Cup shall hopefully play host to the youngster showing the world his ability on the big stage.

It was recently reported that Real Madrid had not been after Neymar, but instead were keen on bringing Mbappe into their ranks.

Re: PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros by Viralkid: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Who wan buy am sef
Re: PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros by adisabarber(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Who wan buy am sef

Real Madrid
Barca
Man City
Man U

Mbappe is a player for the future that has started delivering already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros by Kingsley1000(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
adisabarber:

Real Madrid
Barca
Man City
Man U

Mbappe is a player for the future that has started delivering already
AM a barca fan,i wan mpabbe to replace suarez,i also want salah,kante or williams,zaha and mahrez
Re: PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros by Kingsley1000(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Who wan buy am sef
That mpabbe plays more mature football than neymar
Re: PSG President Says He Wouldn't Sell Mbappe For One Billion Euros by Nickijoy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
He's a great player no doubt about that but 1 billion Euro )

(1) (Reply)

Down Memory Lane- Who Sent Me? / World Cup 2018: How Will Egypt Win Uruaguay Without Mo Salah / Clash Of The Titans: Adidas And Nike Continue To Battle It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.