Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Call These Numbers If You’re Facing Depression-banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call These Numbers If You’re Facing Depression-banky W (1741 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call These Numbers If You’re Facing Depression-banky W by Chikexe: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerian singer and Entrepreneur, Banky W has taken to his Instagram yo advice everybody facing depression to call the following numbers.

This comes after reports says someone committed suicide in Lagos today.

He wrote "If you're struggling with depression in Nigeria and you're not quite ready to physically go to any of the centres I listed earlier, please try these hotlines"

http://www.vondanews.com/call-these-numbers-if-youre-facing-depression-banky-w/

Re: Call These Numbers If You’re Facing Depression-banky W by Viralkid: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please we're waiting for your next hit.
Re: Call These Numbers If You’re Facing Depression-banky W by Divatochi(f): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls Call the numbers and end suicide

(1) (Reply)

What Will Make Me Pose Nude- Amara Maduka / Davido And Chioma Nollywood Movie : Forbidden Assurance / Curvy Actress, Inem Peters Slays Heartlessly On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.